You are unworthy,Lucifer!

Chloe heaved a sigh a relief as the tension fades out, she rubbed her nose against his chest letting the warmth of his body, and heart wash all her worries away. She clutched his suit tighter, in a possessive manner and tightened her grip around him protectively. She could feel his ragged, tensed breath slowly even out, his fingers slowly drawing out pattern on her shoulders - not a product of nervousness, but a show of raw affection. And she could have sworn, that she felt a cold drop of water fall on her neck..

Whoosh..

With the whirling of the wind, they pulled apart from each other and turned around to look at Amenadiel and Maze in his arms.

Amenadiel and Maze have been briefed about the situation in a phonic conversation right after they left the penthouse to sue Belios. Amenadiel was bloody furious when he got to know that Michael was

The angel quickly let Maze stand on her feet and she proudly held out three of her blood stained blades, probably after carving Belios. Lucifer's mouth twitched in somewhat partial pleasure and partial disappointment. Belios was somewhat a good demon in his eyes and his betrayal at some mere words of Michael was something Lucifer never expected. But it was Michael. Lucifer very well knew that his brother would do anything and everything to play with people's fears and convince them to take part in his plan. He even manipulated the Detective. She was a pawn! And she didn't even know what she was doing! Lucifer shuddered for a moment as the unhealthy vision of Chloe's death flashed through his mind, but it didnt take him more than a second to push that thought aside. Its meaningless because Chloe will not go inside. And Mazikeen will be with her. He trusted Maze. If anyone can keep Chloe safe, it was her.

"Maze, I need you to stay with Chloe and Protect her." Lucifer ordered.

Yes. He ordered . He was simply exhausted to play a friend first. He saw himself as the King of Hell, preparing for a fight and Mazikeen Smith was his general. Maze nodded her head in agreement and stepped forward in front of Chloe in a defensive posture. Knives ready to be swung and stabbed, held smoothly between her fingers. And Chloe somehow felt safe, being behind Maze and seeing her as a ..bodyguard? But her concern for Lucifer never faded, she locked her gaze with his. He slowly blinked at her, reassuring her silently.

"Brother, we should go in." Amenadiel spoke as he nudged gently at Lucifer's shoulder. "The faster we go in, the faster it ends." Lucifer held his gaze at Chloe for a moment longer before turning towards his brother and nodded a yes. And the next thing Chloe saw, was the two angels walked past the gate of Mayan and disappeared into the building, leaving Chloe and Maze behind.

" Maze, they would really need you in there.." Chloe said, looking at an alarmed Maze.

"They are angels, Decker. And as much as I would like to kick my sibling's asses along with that grotesque bitch Michael, you need me here more."

"umm..I do have a gun Maze."

"They are already dead! How would you kill them just with a gun?"

"Okay, so how would Lucifer and Amenadiel kill them anyway?"

"I don't know, maybe with a little extra effort. They are killable though, but not with just a gun."

"Okay.."

And then both of them fell silent, their gazes expectantly towards Mayan waiting for the battle to end.

**********

The sight which Lucifer and Amenadiel beheld inside Mayan, dropped their jaw in panick and disbelief. It wasn't just a ceremony. It was an unofficial church confession. And they knew what that meant. That meant, there were normal people and demons in the people shuffled across. They couldn't hurt the alives! But how would they even make the people leave? Bause what Lucifer expected, was by the end of the church confession, all the alives were going to be killed and possessed by demons..There were thousands of people frolicking here and there in whites, expecting for a chirpy heart to heart confession with so called god.