The prediction..

Lucifer waited in his penthouse for the guest. It hardly took a minute to reach Lux from the precinct with his wings. And now he was all alone. Michael was always a latecomer, punctuality was never his thing, amongst other thing of course. The very well known Archangel looked similar to Lucifer but their attitudes completely different. Only Dad knows why Lucifer was called the Prince of Lies. Michael was the one who lied all the time. And his inferiority complex! 

While Lucifer was more open and straight forward, sometimes naive; Michael was closed, and not to mention crooked. Millions of plans and weird notions concocting in his brains.. While Uriel was the master of patterns, Michael was the planner.. No doubt both of them were favourite to each other. Uriel and Michael - a pair! And now that Uriel was gone, it was more likely Michael has come for him, maybe to avenge his death. And since the true hatred for Lucifer bubbles in his veins right from the time he was sent to hell, Michael would stop at no cost to destroy him. For Dad's sake he was the one who pulled Lucifer by his neck and casted him out, tossing into the hellfire like a garbage. 

Slow and steady rage filled Lucifer's mind as the memories drifted in front of the eyes. He being teased and looked down upon by his own siblings. How much he begged, cried, shouted and tried.. No one would listen.. 

"Unworthy rebel! "

"Mockery of divine"

"You should be destroyed"

"Evil! "

"You don't deserve to be here you pathetic snake! "

And helions of laughter swirling around his head.. He lifelessly trudged towards the bar and poured himself a drink. As he felt the burn pouring down his throat, his mind drifted again. Not to the painful memories of his banishment. But why was Michael doing these things. Why was everyone against his happiness? 

At first Dad, who never really understood his son, and then his mum who just didn't care and then his siblings. Eons, eons he was forced to rule Hell where he survived like a lion.. Demons were always ready to pounce and tear him apart, feed on his flesh.. But the celestial power kept him alive, battling with everyone. Though Maze kept him a bit sane in these years, he never really was happy. He found true happiness seven years ago, when he landed on Earth and then he cut off his wings. Physically it was excruciating! But mentally he was not a puppet anymore.. And then Amenadiel came, bringing up thousands of plans to send him back to where he hated the most. Though now, Amenadiel was the closest of his brothers. Over the years, first deal with his dad, then Mom's little revelation regarding the Detective being a miracle and the Uriel and then Pierce and then his devil face and then Kinley... And Michael.. What was he up to? Why was he the mastermind? And why was Kinley helping him? Well the answer is obvious, isn't it? He is an angel. No way Kinley won't help him. And then, 

"Hello Samael.. " 

Lucifer's reverie broke with a smooth splashing of wings and then the voice, which sounded much like him. Unfortunately. 

"Michael! Needn't I remind you that you are late. And also I go by the name Lucifer now. So it would be the best if you would stop calling me that. " 

With a casual shrug of his shoulders, Lucifer sprouted the white, feathery wings, so large that it hit the countertop dropping an impressive amount of bottles and glasses. The wings were glowing in a soft ethereal light, much unlikely the broken, black wings of Michael, which lacked any kind of pleasantries. Michael scoffed at the Lightbringer's wings twitching his lips a bit before shrugging off his own. Lucifer followed closely. 

"Brother, demons are walking the earth! The world is near to a catastrophe.. And the only thing you can care is your name isn't Samael! How selfish of you! " Michael kept his tone mocking, keeping the words sharp and edgy. It hit Lucifer like a knife but he was stronger.