Chapter 1

The girl threw a punch at me but I was too fast, I ducked and landed a roundhouse kick to her gut which ended up sending her toppling over. Quickly doing a swift kick to her face as she was bent over, knocking her onto the ground. Giving up she puts her hand up and says the words every fighter wants to hear "I.......

Beep, Beep

Wait what's that sound.........

Beep, Beep, Beep

I come to my senses and realized that it was my alarm clock waking me up. Did it really have to be now just when I was getting to the good part in my dream, really?

I put my feet over the bed and walk to my bathroom. I take a five-minute shower and put on my yellow sundress that I absolutely hate. You may be asking why do you wear it then? It's because I am supposed to dress like this. I am Chantelle Green the daughter of Rosella and Charles Green. The daughter of the most famous fashion designer and game designer in the world, and yeah my family is really rich. I am expected to be the perfect human because of them. Nice, wear the most fashionable dresses before they even come out in stores, and never ever fight, always find a solution to the problem. To be honest I think that being nice all the time is overrated and wearing dresses is even more overrated. I love fighting it's my dream to become a good fighter one day. Watching people in movies and people fighting in rings make me feel excited. It also makes me think that that should be me in there not them wrestling, fighting, and showing my strength.

I went down stairs to see almost all our belongings gone. Walking into the kitchen to see a note on the counter top, that read,

Chantelle we are moving, get packed! Drive to California, the address is 15 Avenue Lounge Boulevard

Must be mother! They never really liked me; they are never around and never nice to me or even talked to me for that matter. They always bring me to the important balls where a lot of famous people would attend and would use me like a toy. This is an all-new low for them moving us, well me from New York the big city to California.

I walked back upstairs and packed my dresses, clothes, etc. into boxes and packed them into my lime green Lamborghini. Getting in I make my way to California. The place that will now be what I call my home!