Chapter 5

Getting home I found that the house was not quiet at all, there was someone in the kitchen talking. Walking into the kitchen I find the greatest present that I have ever got before. My two older brothers were here. You are probably wondering why I have never mentioned my older brothers before. It’s because I rarely see them, they are never around so I guess I just forgot about them. Running up to them I give them giant hugs.

“What brings you two here?” I ask.

“My college is done for the year and I wanted to come and see how you are doing.” My oldest brother Braeden, says.

“Same, college is out and I had nothing better to do. Plus I just had to see what the new house looked like.” Trevor the youngest one said.

“This house is actually the nicest house that mom and dad have bought. The house is right next to the beach too so it is an extra bonus!” Braeden says.

“Yeah when I drove up here for the first time I was really surprised at how it looked. It’s not as big as our other houses thankfully because the other houses were way too big.” I said looking around the house.

“Enough about the house, how has school been for you?” Trevor asked.

“Well I made some new guy friends today and as you can see I have changed the way I act and look.”

“I’ve been wondering how long it would take you to go against Mom and Dad!” Trevor said

“I would love to stay and chat but I really got to start my homework!” I yell running up the stairs on my way to my bedroom. Taking out my phone I see that I have two new messages.

Hey Chantelle this is Zack! I hope you don’t mind that I got your number from the school?

I reply with no it’s all right. Clicking the other message I see that it is from another unknown number.

Sorry for acting the way that I acted towards you on the first day of school and yesterday. It seems like I have misjudged you.

-Jayce

Wow maybe I judged him wrong too