October 26th: Games

I was playing a game, as you do. Everyone has suffered from this quarantine, and we all just want entertainment. This game is what has kept me happy these past months. I heard reports of hackers entering the game.
"Stop playing", my friend said. "No way, it's fun", I said.

"You don't wanna get hacked, just wait until they fix the problem", my friend said.
I should've listened to them.
I was up late one night playing. I killed this one character. I shouldn't've. This was the character of a hacker.
I'm gonna kill you, it said. I thought it meant in the game.
I know where you live, I'm outside your house.
I walked slowly to my door, fearing. When I opened the door, a man stood outside, holding a gun.
"Oh my God!", I yelled.

I shut the door and ran to my room. I heard the front door creak open.
"You can't hide", a voice said.
I locked the door in my room and fumbled for my phone. I nervously dialed 911.
"911, what's your emergency?", a kind woman said.
"There's someone in my house trying to kill me", I said, gasping for breath.
"Don't worry sir, police are on their way", she said.
"He's coming", I said, nearly hyperventilating.
"You didn't think you could hide, did you?", the man said with a chuckle.

"Don't hurt me please", I yelled.
"That's not for you to decide", he said.
He pulled out his gun and struck me. Blood poured from a hole in my chest. I yelled, I felt like I was running out of air. I knew 911 wouldn't get there fast enough, and they didn't. Don't trust hackers.