KABANATA 21: CCTV Footage

This chap is UNEDITED

Chapter 21: CCTV Footage

Someone's Point of View

"WHERE'S MR. ALVAREZ? THE CEO OF GUMBAN CO.?." I asked the skinny girl at the main door. Buhay pa ba siya? She looks like have a bone cancer.

What a gross!

"Uhmm... Mr. Alvarez is still at the meeting room, he have a appointment po ma'am. Hindi po namin siya pwedeng tawagin hangga't di pa natatapos ang kanyang meeting, ano po bang kailangan niyo sakanya?." She said but i rolled my eyes at her.

Is she's stupid? Di niya ba ako kilala? I think she's a newbie here, di ko naman siya nakikita dito since fast few days when i always visits here so that's why she doesn't know me.

"I have an important conversation with him so call him now!." Sigaw ko sakanya ng nanggagalaiti. Di mapakiusapan!.

"I am so sorry po talaga ma'am but Mr. Alvarez said that don't disturb him when he at the middle of the private meeting." She said.

Ah talaga lang huh?

"Then let see." I said then walk away through the telephone line and i dials my uncle's number.

So stupid bitch huh?!

While she followed me with some stupid action. At dahil sa katangahan niyang taglay, she flip over my back and me? Tss! I don't care about her!.

When the telephone start to ring it means his phone is ringing too. Then after a few seconds, finally! he answer his phone and said.

["Hello? Who is this?."]- He asked.

"I need you right now." I said with a low tone.

["Oh dear, not now. I have some important appointment, maybe you can talk to me later."]

"What the?! This is important too! I'll go in your office, right now!." I said while my head boiling like a hot water.

["Okay, basta wag kang gagawa ng kalokohan inside of my office or else i will kill you?."]- He said with a warning tone.

"As if naman na mapapatay mo ang napakaganda mong pamangkin sa balat ng lupa?."

["Tss... Ewan ko sayo! By the way i need hang up this call, i have a meeting that i need to finish. Go ahead and wait until my appointment is already finished."]

"Okay, i'll wait for you uncle. Just finish that because we need to talk."

Toot***Toot***Toot...

Bigla niya nalang akong pinatayan while i'm talking. ArgHhh! Bastos talaga to'ng tito kong to!.

Binababa ko na yung telepono at humarap muli sa skinny girl na may taglay na katangahan!.

"And you?." I put my index finger to her face. "Siguro naman kilala mo nako? But if you didn't, let me introduce myself but not literally. I am the nephew of the CEO of GUMBAN CO. so his my uncle, skinny stupid girl! So don't try to messed with me because you will see who i am." Pananakot ko sakanya. I see how she's reaction and well that's totally nice on me.

"Understand?."

"Y-Yes ma'am, di na po mauulit." She said with nervous voice.

"Talaga! dahil kapag naulit pa, di mo alam kung anong pwede kong gawin sayo?." After i said that ay iniwanan ko na siya sa kinatatayuan niya kung saan ay nangangatog na siya sa kaba.