New Surroundings

Scene 5: In the Woods

Jaxon and Ezra woke up each with a pounding headache. They had no clue what had happened and didn't exactly know where they were either. Not until they were approached by two men who Ezra immediately recognized as characters from a TV show she had once watched.

"Um, Ezra? You're seeing what I'm seeing, right?" Jaxon was utterly flabbergasted at the sight before him. How in the world were they in The Vampire Diaries? Did that portal take them to an alternate universe? And if so, how would they get back?

It wasn't until the two men gasped that Ezra and Jaxon were jolted back into reality.

"Ezra!" The guy she knew as Klaus yelled. He sped forward attempting to hug her, but she leapt back before it could happen.

"This is so weird." Ezra whispered.

"What's weird?" Klaus asked.

"I'm not who you think I am. My friend and I aren't from here. Somehow we were transported from our world to this world, and we just want to know how to get back." Ezra was utterly shocked when the man started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Ezra was starting to get fed up by how she wasn't being taken seriously.

"You must have hit your head or something, love." Klaus just gave a light chuckle and continued to stare.

Ezra had no idea why he was acting like this with her. So, she decided to play the act.

"Yeah, I guess I did hit it pretty hard, huh. Actually, I think I hit it so hard that I completely forgot who I am. So, would you mind refreshing my memory a bit?" Ezra knew her acting sucked, and this point was only proven when Klaus once again started to laugh.

"You're acting is awful, love, but yes I'll tell you. Your name is Ezra Teyanna Mikaelson, daughter of Elijah Mikaelson, born 856 years ago to your mother Tatia Petrova, and you've been missing for a week."

"Wow. Um. Alright. Thanks for clearing that up!" Ezra gave a nervous chuckle and looked over at Jaxon. He was currently having a stare off with the other guy who Ezra recognized as Stefan.

"Jaxon. Where do you think you've been?" Stefan had a look of anger on his face, so Ezra decided to step in and help.

"He's been with me. It's not his fault. It's mine." Ezra attempted to give an explanation of where they were, but she was interrupted by her 'uncle.'

"This is not our business, Ezra. Let them handle their situation themselves. You need to come with me." Klaus went to grab her hand, but she flinched back and ended up using her vampire speed. She hadn't realized that she had any powers at all. This was going to make everything much more difficult.

"Maybe you were right about not being who I thought you were. It's rather odd though because you look just like her." Klaus hesitated a moment, but eventually straightened himself out. "It's no matter. I'm sure we'll figure it out."

"Did this happen to you as well?" Stefan asked Jaxon.

"Yeah. I was with Ezra in our world when we were brought here." Jaxon looked terrified so Ezra tried her best to comfort him.

"Your father was worried, but like Klaus said, we'll figure it out." Stefan's attitude had abruptly changed since he was now offering a small smile to his supposed nephew.

A few seconds went by when Stefan realized he would need to tell Jaxon who he was like Klaus did for Ezra.

"You're probably wondering who you are exactly. Well, your name is Jaxon Allen Salvatore. You were born 46 years ago to Damon Salvatore and Katerina Petrova. And much like Ezra you've been missing for about a week."