Fourteen- Ken, Ky, K.D. & Harlem.

K E N D R I C K

"Gahhhdamn, nigga!" I smirked at Bird as I wiped my chest down with one of the hotel wash rags

"Gahhhdamn, nigga!" I smirked at Bird as I wiped my chest down with one of the hotel wash rags. "You tryna kill me or something, bossman?" He asked, turning over so that I could wipe him down as well. We typically didn't meet up on Mondays, but I had been so stressed lately and I desperately needed to let off some steam. I found out that Kareem wouldn't be expelled from school— Brooks was able to pull a few strings with the school board. I was grateful, but he'd still be suspended for the next seven days. Since weekends obviously didn't count, he wouldn't be going back to school until next Thursday. That was a better outcome to me, but we still didn't know if he'd be allowed to play football again and there was still a case against him that was currently pending.

"I been stressed the fuck out lately, man." I told him. "You just don't even know, B." I went back into the restroom and tossed the washcloth in the sink before returning to the room.

"Come here." Bird told me. I climbed on the bed and hovered over him. He wrapped his arms around my neck before leaning up to kiss my lips. "You'll be fine. You always find a way to come out on top and I ain't just saying that, Ken." He said and I couldn't help the smirk that formed on my face.

"I'm always on top, you said?"

"Nigga, you wish!" He flipped us over so that I was on my back. We were both still naked and I was beginning to get worked up again, feeling him pressed up against me.

"You better chill out before you get something started again." I said. He smiled at me before laying directly in between my legs, so that our members were lined up. He began grinding on me slowly as he leaned down to kiss me. "Damn, nigga." I locked my arms around him, his back still slightly sweaty from our earlier session. I could feel myself hardening as he swiveled his hips. As good as the shit was feeling, I pushed him up after a few minutes. "Come on, man. You know I gotta be out soon." I briefly kissed him before hopping up from the bed. "I'm calling a meeting at the house at nine."

"Ah, shit. What happened now, bossman?" He got up too and we both went to grab our clothes that were scattered carelessly across the hotel room.

"Yo cousin is what happened." I said with a straight face. "It's like every time I give a simple order— make the block hot for example— he goes off and does whatever the fuck he wants. If I tell you to make the fucking block hot, then do that. All that means, is shoot they trap house up so the cops come and shut that bitch down. Money stops flowing for them niggas and we pick up that extra cash." I told him. "But nah, I say light the block up and your boy leaves eight dead bodies on Tulane Street. Man, I got Brooks calling me, questioning me and shit—"

"Yo, relax, aight?" Bird said as he was pulling his shirt over his head. "I'll talk to Harlem, man."

"B, it ain't shit else you can say to the nigga. I been letting him slide for a while now 'cus of you, but the nigga is straight reckless, aight? I got a business to run! How you think I look to my other workers when I let that nigga come at me sideways all the time?"