Sixteen- K.D., Jos, Ken, +.

K A R E E M
ELEVEN pm

All this shit just for me? I looked around the packed club, taking in the scene for what had to be hundredth time tonight

All this shit just for me? I looked around the packed club, taking in the scene for what had to be hundredth time tonight. The strobe lights were white and blue—my favorite colors—and they illuminated the entire atmosphere. The bar was lit up and the neon banner hanging over it that read "Happy Birthday KD" was almost blinding. Bodies were all over the place, you couldn't even see the dance floor anymore. The club was packed with people and they danced without a care as the music blared, making the whole building shake. Bottles were being popped and bad bitches were shaking ass. I was upstairs in the VIP section looking down at everybody having a good time. I had a big ass smile on my face as I downed some champagne straight from the bottle. This was the life.

"You look so good tonight, papí!" I palmed Diandra's ass while she twerked on me. She was looking fine as hell tonight in her tight fitting mini skirt and sequin halter top. I was looking pretty damn good tonight myself. I wore a throwback Chicago Bulls jersey with a pair of Trues and my red Balenciaga sneakers. I was iced out too, sporting diamond studs in my ears that matched with the diamond encrusted Rolex on my wrist. This party was for the ballers and I definitely looked the part.

"Wassup, baby boy? How you feelin'?" Kendrick dapped me up as he knocked back a shot of Henny. I couldn't even lie, this shit was live! I felt like a King standing in the VIP section. He really went all out.

"Shit fye, bro!" I looked around again, watching all the shorties throw ass back. A few of them shot me lustful stares and I'd admit that I kind of liked the attention. The place was packed with bad bitches— I had yet to see an ugly female and I sure as hell couldn't stop my eyes from wandering a little bit.

"All the honeys staring at you bro! Hope you got enough Magnums back at home, 'cus all these bitches gone want you by the end of the night." Kydric joked and I laughed as we slapped hands.

"They probably tell you I went POP, until a nigga play wit me and he get popped!"

The bass was thumping and everybody was getting fucked up— drinking and jookin to DaBaby. I had a bad bitch to my left, my hittas to my right and damn near the whole city of Memphis in my sight! I knocked back a few shots with my brothers, grinning from ear to ear the entire time. I could definitely get used to this.

 I could definitely get used to this