Chapter 5

HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPPIE EVERYONE!   -    PLB + Trips

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Happy laughter echoed through the air as the gang made their way to the Bazaar. The laughter seized as they saw the hustle and bustle of the populated market. They were reminded of their purpose and soon found no reason to be happy anymore.

"Fresh baked goods! Get your freshly baked goods here!" A woman shouted, interrupting their train of thought.

Hunger took over them as they stopped at the lady's stall and paid for some pastries and cake. The group were drooling as they downed their delicious treats. Soon they dug in, savoring the sweet sweet taste of sweets. That is until they found Rudy screaming, and grabbing the poor lady's dress by the collar.

" WHAT THE FLIP IS THIS??" Rudy cried, his slit eyes growing in panic.

" Well, it's my famous banana bread, silly," she said, smiling, even though Rudy was annoying the life out of her.

Rudy froze as the rest of them did, "Did you say Bread? Look miss, in normal circumstances I would love your banana bread, BUT NOW I COULD ACTUALLY DIE FROM IT!" Rudy panicked as he looked at the others for help.

She looked at him incredulously, "Well, nothing happened did it?"

Rudy glanced at them uncertainly, " Oh.. Yeah. Everythings fine, it's gonna be just fine! Right guys? I'm not dead yet right-"

Before the gang could answer, Rudy had already exploded into a pile of dust, the banana bread falling down in slow motion. Brynne jumped and immediately chomped on it before it reached the ground.

" Great job Miss! Your recipe is exquisite!" Brynne said, patting her belly.

The others looked at her strangely. Fortunately, Mini was the first one to say anything.

" Brynne, I know you love food, BUT DO YOU REALIZE THAT RUDY JUST DIED FROM EATING BREAD? WHAT IF YOU WERE ALLERGIC TO FOOD??"

She waved her off, "Yeah yeah. He still has a life left. So it's all good," Brynne stopped talking as she realized what she said. " Oh My gods (lol we had to say gods - Trips). RUDY ONLY HAS ONE LIFE LEFT!?"

At that exact moment, Rudy's loud screams, accompanied with hisses, fell through the roof and landed painfully on the floor. He groaned while suddenly jerking up, tearing up at the line on his arm. There was only one left.

Abruptly, a racket erupted at the side of the market, and Rudy could faintly hear yelling. He looked back at the others who seemed not to notice, "Guys, we have to go. NOW!"

They all looked at him, their eyes widening in fear as the yelling came closer. When they located the source, they realized that the people yelling were the same people who had tried to kill them before Rudy got shot.

Aru looked at the sky and cursed. Mini smacked the back of her head and dragged her, forcing Aru to run from the men that were currently trying to murder them, "CAN'T THIS GAME GIVE US ONE LUCKY BREAK?!"

This earned her another smack on the head from Mini, and Aru just scowled. They quickly weaved their way through the crowds of people in Night Bazaar, Aru occasionally stopping to electrocute some henchmen. After about ten minutes of running, Aiden managed to lead the group around a corner, effectively losing the murders that were far behind them.

They saw a cellar door, and quickly climbed inside of it, safely locked away from searching eyes, by the door Aiden closed behind them. They all froze as they saw a enormous cobra, about 5 inches wide and 1 yard long (12.7 Centimeters and 0.9144 meters, I think for those who follow the metric system -PLB *Thanks Google*), hissing at them, it fangs bared at them.