21|S'mores

Daniels POV

"Will you make me a s'more cause I'm to lazy to get up." Chastity said softly as she gave me puppy dog eyes. I sigh as I nod my head knowing I can't say no to her. She smiles as she shakes her body in excitement.

"Daniel make me one to. I like it barely burnt." Zach says playfully as he winks at me. "No...make it yourself." I say as I grab a marshmallow.

"But your making her one." Zach said in disbelief. "Yeah I actually like her." I say playfully as I start roasting her marshmallow. "Burn that shit till it's black." Chastity says as she laughs.

"Eww." Candace said as she looked at Chastity. Chastity stuck her tongue out at her best friend causing me to laugh. I roasted her marshmallow and then put it on graham crackers and chocolate.

"Here you go milady." I say playfully as I hand Chastity her s'more. "Thank you." She replies softly as she smiles at me.

I sit back down next to her and stare at the fire. "Oops." Chastity mumbled with food in her mouth. I turn to look at her and instantly laugh as I see marshmallow and chocolate smeared across her face. "Your a mess." I mumble as I shake my head.

I look around for napkins but we don't have any. I pull down my sleeve and wipe off her face with my shirt. "Next bonfire you are not allowed to eat a s'more." I say playfully as I finish cleaning her face.

"We will see about that." She replies playfully as she takes another bite of her s'more getting it all over her face again. "What am I gonna do with you?" I ask her playfully as I clean her face again with my sleeve.

She finishes her s' more and we both look back at the group completely forgetting they were there. I made myself a marshmallow and started to eat my s'more when Chastity shoved it straight into my face causing it to get all over my face. She laughed as she stared at me waiting for my reaction. I tried not to laugh as I looked over at her.

"You better run or I'm gonna kill you." I tell her playfully. She quickly gets up and starts sprinting down the beach as I chase after her. I wiped the marshmallow off my face as I ran after her. "I'm sorry! It was funny though!" She yelled as she continued to sprint.

"Kill her Daniel!" Candace screamed from far behind us. I quickly caught up to her and wrapped my arms around her and spun her around. She squealed at the sudden form of contact. "Im not gonna stop kissing you until you apologize." I say playfully as I start kissing her cheek over and over again.

Her body squirmed as she couldn't stop laughing.  "I'm sorry." She pleaded as she laughed. I kissed her cheek one last time and then stopped. We both caught our breaths as I still held her in my arms. She looked up at me with a smile on her face. I realized how close we were causing my heart to quicken.

"We should probably get back." I mumble as I clear my throat. "Yeah. Candace will be upset I'm not dead." Chastity replies playfully.

We slowly walk side by side back to the bonfire. "There's still time for me to throw you in the ocean." I tell her playfully. "We both know you like me to much to do that." She replies as she nudges my arm.

"You underestimate my power." I say playfully as I stare at her. "Maybe I'll throw you into the ocean." She says sarcastically.

"You can't even pick me up." I say as I laugh at her. She wraps her arms around my waist and tries to pick me up but she doesn't even get my body an inch off of the ground. "You can't pick me up but I can pick you up." I say playfully as I pick her up and hold her in my arms.

She laughs as I carry her the rest of the way. Everyone stares at us I place her down on the sand. "You guys have fun?" Candace asked us as she raised her eyes brows at Chastity.

"Yeah he didn't kill me." Chastity mumbles as she laughs. "Oooo let's play never have I ever." Candace says in an excited tone.

We all complain but then Candace eventually convinces us to play. After a bunch of dumb questions like put a finger down if your in a band I only have one finger left and Chastity had three left.

"Put a finger down if you have ever had a crush on someone in this circle." Candace says as she stares at Chastity. Candace and Jonah put down a finger. Chastity looks nervous as she slowly places her finger down and I put my finger down also.

"The tea! Tell us who?" Zach blurted as he looked at the four of us. "It Doesn't matter." Christy mumbled nervously as she wouldn't look at me.

Her eyes were on Corbyn causing my mind to race. Did she like Corbyn? Why isn't she looking at me? I put my finger down for her but she could have put it down for any guy in this circle.
______________________________
I'm to single to write this 😂🥺