two

Alex Tucker's party was today. I was really excited because Adam wasn't gonna be there so I could do whatever I wanted. Even though Jayden was, I could get away with more things.

In school I had biology first period with the seniors because I was in some advanced classes. Jayden came in late today. There were no other seats left but the one next to me so he sat there. I made it seem like I was perfectly fine but inside my stomach was doing all kinds of twists and turns. The teacher made us lab partners and I was kind of happy and excited.

"So...What do we have to do?" he asked

"Honestly. Do you even pay attention?"

I explained the instructions and he just stared at me cluelessly.

"You know you're kind of cute when you're annoyed and smart." he said smirking

"Shut up" I said rudely but blushing inside.

The rest of the class we were working and I noticed that Jayden's actually smart when he needs to be. We were the firsts ones to finish the lab and the teacher gave us an A.

In lunch, I sat with Savannah and Emma as I always do. We talked about the party and how excited we were.

"This is gonna be the best party ever! We are gonna get drunk and dance our asses off." exclaimed Savannah

"Yep. Hey Emma is Logan coming?" I asked

Logan McCoy was Emma's boyfriend. He was a really nice guy in our grade and they liked each other a lot. They had been going out since last year and Savannah and I both really liked him for Emma.

"Yeah we're meeting there."

The rest of the day was normal as usual and after school Savannah, Emma, and I left in Emma's car and went to her house to get ready for the party.

Emma's mom welcomed us with open arms and a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Mrs. Carter was always the best host and she loved us.

The party started at 8:00 so we had about 5 hours. We decided to watch Mamma Mia, our all time favorite movie and then go to the pool. At about 6:30 we showered and got ready. It took us like 2 hours to get ready. I wore a tight beige dress, Savannah wore an animal print top with shorts and a belt, and Emma wore a yellow flowered dress. We all wore heals and did our hair.

 We all wore heals and did our hair