Love intrests

Oh man good luck

Hades
You were on another walk with Hades until someone catches your eye. They're someone who fits your description of a perfect boyfriend/girlfriend. You and them lock eyes. You felt it, the Cupid arrow of love. That quickly went away when they burst into uncontrollable flames, screaming in agony. You wanted to help them, but you were dragged back to the Underworld by a fuming god. "No daughter of mine will be dating anytime soon"

Maleficent
After long hard convincing, Maleficent allowed you to go outside only if she is present. It was going great at first, until you bumped into someone. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! I- whoa hi beautiful!" You blushed at the statement. The person in front of you was suddenly hit by a long stream of lightning. All that was left of the person was their shoes. You were grabbed by the wrist and dragged back to the castle. Outside was taken from you again.

Ursula
She had finally let you go off on your own. You were swimming when you heard a ship above you. You had gone up to the ship to see many people. One person in particular caught your eye. You were so busy daydreaming, you didn't notice the tentacle that was wrapping around your tail. You yelped as you were dragged back down. Good luck trying to leave the lair now.

Jafar
He had went with you to the market place for some shopping. You had starting getting friendly with a market place boy, right in front of Jafar. "Guards! Seize that thief!" Several guards swarmed the boy and carried him off. You silently cried, he was the first person to take a romantic interest in you and now he's most likely going die because of it. Jafar put his hand on your shoulder "It was for the best"

Cruelle de Vil
Cruelle had to disguise you so you could go out. You guys were in a store when bumped into a grocer about your age. You were hitting it off with them until you got dragged out the store. "What we're you thinking?! Don't talk to people I don't !" You didn't go back to that store.

Dr. Facilier
Any boy or girl that takes an interest in you is immediately torn apart by shadows. Don't fuck with the shadow man

Scar
A lion will be lucky to still be alive if they are caught having a romantic interest with you. You most likely won't be having a traditional suitor like those before you.

Mother Gothel
If someone were to find the tower, more importantly you, she will kill them without a second thought and force you to move house.

Captain Hook
The plank, slit throat, cannon ball, you name it. He does not fuck around when someone likes you in that way. The moment they even look at you, they're dead.