Chapter 1: H-Hi...I'm Marionette...

H-Hi, I'm Marionette, D-Daughter of Octavio, excuse me about the way I talk, my daddy he's sometimes mean to me, but I've always wanted to be like the inklings, I adore their fashion, and weapons and I've always wanted to go to their schools and learn more about their fashion choices, but ...daddy want's me to join the octarian army and battle for our land that was rightfully taken, but I only wanted to live on that land with them not take it from them.

Octavio- MARIONETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* That's daddy calling me, I should go before he yells at me....

Octavio- Guess What?!! You've been accepted into the octarian military camp!

 Marionette- Wait...What?! But Daddy, I don't want to-

Octavio- No, I don't want  to hear it, you're starting tomorrow and you'll take back what was rightfully yours

My dad actually wants me to go to the Octarian Military camp, again!

Marionette- Daddy, look if you would just listen to me

Octavio- Do you or do you not want to live up there?!

Marionette- I do but not this way...

Octavio- Marionette, you would never understand why we are doing this, we have nothing!

Marionette- Yes! But during that battle with Agent 3, It turns out that my own Daddy, that I love dearly hypnotized me

Octavio- And I can do it again. You are going to that camp tomorrow morning! Understood?

Marionette- But I-....*sigh* Yes Daddy...

Octavio- You better not get kicked out of this one...the amount of times you've been kicked out of  Military camps

Marionette- It was only 60-

Octavio- 67 times, if you make it 68 times, I'll make sure you'll get hypnotized again...do you hear?

Marionette- Yes daddy...

Octavio- Now go and pack, tomorrow you'll take back what was rightfully yours

I went to my room and plopped myself onto the bed...Sometimes I just wished I never wanted to be here, I love my dad and all but, I'm not sure if he loves me back, Well he did hypnotize me...does that show love? Either way, I made up my mind....I'm running away.