Chapter 4: What will Daddy say?

Being in the plaza today was wicked! I was able to meet Adrian's friends and they were very funny, but..something's been bothering me ever since I got here...will daddy be mad at me? I mean, I designed his octobot, he hypnotized me in return, but I'm sure he won't even notice I'm gone...

Octavio- Where is she?!

Octoling - She wasn't at camp! So why you asking me?

Octavio- Search every place in octo canyon

Elite Octoling- Or....She went too....

Octavio- Oh no she did not!

Elite Octoling- Yes she did she escaped octo canyon just to be with those boring squids...

Octavio- GO, Go up there and retrieve her! 

Elite Octo- That Marionette won't know what's coming to her....

I woke up screaming my head off. I looked around me and saw the guest room in Adrian's apartment. I hope that dream isn't what is really happening back home.. I hopped out of the bed and went to the kitchen to get a drink of milk to calm me down.

 Usually when I have nightmares daddy used to calm me down..that used to happen all the time, and he used to read me bedime stories. Okay, I know I sound like a bit of a baby but, It's the only kind of affection he shows to me...but now he's angry...at me..

I poured a glass of milk into a cup and took it into my room but before I could get there Adrian came out of his room

Adrian- Ugh...What happened I heard screaming..Are you okay

Marionette- I'm okay..don't worry

Adrian- I don't like liars Marionette, what happened? 

Marionette- I-I uh....My Daddy...I had a nightmare about him trying to get me and maybe him even having a chance to destroy Inkopolis.

Adrian- You know that's never gonna happen, because I'm there the squidbeak splatoon has me Agent 1 and 2 and Surprisingly energetic agent 4 

Marionette- Are you sure..

Adrian- I promise you. Why don't head back to bed, before that milk expires

Marionette- *giggles* I will! Good Night!

Adrian- Night. 

Adrian Went back to his room and I was still on the couch drinking my milk, when I finished I went back to bed, thinking about the amazing time I'm gonna have with Adrian and I had a fresh new start in my life.