Chapter 23: Innocent Love

Marionette's POV

Squidmas  was fun yesterday, i'm sad it's over but on the bright side, there's a Squidmas  Splatfest today! Wynter-Kun, and Addie-Kun went on a Shopping Spree with me and we brought a lot of sneakers, hats and clothes

Addie- That was fun! 

Wynter- Excited for splatfest tonight?

Marionette- Yes!

Wynter- Good because guess what! 

Marionette- What?

Addie- Adrian, just texted me and he asked if you wanted to go to Starfish Park with him!

Wynter- One of the most freshest Parks in all of Inkopolis! 

Marionette- Sure! But, what's a park?

Wynter and Addie- *gasp*

Wynter- O, M,G!

Addie- A park is where you have fun and there is a playground there too! 

Marionette- Play-Ground?

Wynter- Filled with slides, swings, Monkey bars all types of things!

Marionette- That sounds fun! 

Addie- Well, he said to go with him after splatfest is nearly over

Marionette- Okay

The theme was Naughty vs Nice

Adrian- Nice obviously

Marionette- Of course Nice

Wynter- No way goodie two shoes! Naughty shall prevail! 

Alex- You're on your Wynter

Wynter- Aw come on Man!

Alex- Sorry, Naughty get coal, Nice gets presents

Wynter- Hmph! 

Later the splatfest came! And Adrian-Senpai and me were ranking up points but not enough, oh well, If I lose at least it's with Adrian-Senpai!  We walked over to Starfish Park and we laid on the most beautiful green grass ever! 

Adrian's POV

We laid down on the grass looking at the splatfest fireworks I looked over at Marionette, she looked like an Angel the most purest on ever.

"Adrian-Senpai?" Said Mari and I looked at her. "Thanks for being with me ever since we've met." Said Marionette "Anytime Mari, what are friends for?" I said blushing, I wanted to tell her that I liked her, but I bet I made it so obvious, Wynter knows, Alex Knows, Addie Knows, I BET MY MOM KNOWS!

"Marionette, can I tell you something?" I said To her sitting up. "Sure!" She said smiling at me innocently, Curse her and her innocent mind! "You know, I got to know you better and, I actually fell, in love with you" I said and her face turned red. "I understand if you don't feel the sa-mph!" I got cut off by her kissing me?!  "I like you too Adrian-Senpai, Wynter-Kun said To me that you made it obvious." She said. Called it. "Now let's go have a Splatfest to win!" She said hugging me and we  went back to Inkopolis Plaza to finish the Splatfest.