Chapter 3: Classified

When I woke up, I heard the girls voice again. She was talking to some guy with a machete. I shook my head to get the blurriness out and looked around. The walls were a shade of light gray with neon colored lights running up and down the wall making a technicolor tree. A giant gray fan was spinning slowly above me.

"Finally, you're awake," said the girl checking a screen across the room.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"About six hours," the girl replied coolly.

"What!" I screamed, "That felt like five minutes, where the heck are we!" I tried to lift my arms, but they felt like they were led.

"You're in our medication center," she said, moving closer to me.

I looked around and it didn't look like any hospital I've ever seen. Wires couldn't be seen, but everything was very high-tech.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Classified, who are you?" she said facing a screen

"I-I'm Aaron," I said nervously.

"Why aren't you trying to kill me? Not that I want you to start choking me again."

"Your dad explained everything," she stated

I could tell she would attack me if she got the chance.

Just to make sure these weren't my last minutes, "On a scale of one to ten how bad do you want to kill me?" I asked hoping it was only five.

"I'm hovering somewhere in the high thirties," she responded.

I gulped.

"What!" I trembled.

"You asked, and I answered," she said calmly; too calmly.

"Well your father and I talked, the rules state that either you join us or have a brain washing."

"Brain washing?" I exclaimed.

"Or death, it's your choice if you don't want to join us," she shrugged, "You can continue your worthless life or become someone who matters."

seriously I need to write longer chapters 😂