1

Meg's POV

I was laying in my bed after a long shift at Jimmy Jones. My hair was up in a messy bun well I don't know if it counts as messy bun because it was basically falling out. The phone that was blasting Justin Bieber got quieter for a second signaling that I got a notification. I lazily threw out my hand and moved it around until it hit my phone. Pausing my music I saw it was from someone named Kate Zimmer and that she had just started following me on TikTok. TikTok had taken over my life since I got it in January as a joke. Swiping open my phone I looked at the girl who had just followed me; I don't usually do this but I was bored and had nothing better to do. And holy shit I was not disappointed. I was met by a gorgeous girl with long blonde hair and captivating brown eyes. People always say that brown eyes were boring but they have always given me a sort of comfort. As I was hitting the follow back button I got a dm from none other than the girl I was just drooling over. Blushing at the thought, I looked at the message.

Kate- hey😊 I saw your page and wanted to tell you that you are beautiful

My blushing became 10x worse as I read the message.  I responded after giving my brain time to think about what to say.

Meg- Hewwo thank you I was gonna say the same about you

Kate- well wanna be friends?😊

Meg- Direct much😂 I would be honored

Kate- 😂 So Snap ?

Meg- yea ofc it's MeaghanWalter21
End of text convo

She didn't reply but I got a notification from Snapchat telling me that Kate added me. Quickly I adding the gorgeous girl back. Fuck don't think like that you don't even know if she's gay. I was pulled out of my thoughts by yelling from my mom telling me it was dinner. I looked at my phone one last time before jogging downstairs.

A/N how was the first chapter? Any advice also I'm sorry if the grammar is shit