Quinn

When we entered the divine dining hall, I looked around at all the rowdy muscular dominants, that could snap me in half with their bare hands, that were sat eating their meals. I felt so uncomfortable yet the only thing I could do was gulp. As if sensing my state of discomfort, Blake interlocked his fingers with mine as I wedged myself into his side for protection. It was weird for me to be in human form yet I found it weirder that not a single person here was in wolf form, it was so unusual at least for me anyway.

Once we'd made our way to a table and got seated, a waiter dressed in a white shirt with black shoes, trousers and bow tie. He looked very posh. Maybe this was some sort of permanent living hotel. If they even exist. My thoughts were interrupted when he asked what drinks we both wanted to order.  My heart was racing as I didn't want to embarrass myself by ordering water but I had never drunk anything else before. I looked to Blake, unsure what else to do, was ordering water okay. It must be. Before I could say anything though, Blake told the waiter what to get for the both of us, giving me a devilish grin.

Blake had said that I would have one of every non-alcoholic drink, which was fine by me as I didn't even know what alcohol was but when the waiter finished doing the drinks, my eyes widened in shock. There were tonnes of drinks in all different colours and sizes, all with weird names like Coca Cola, Sprite, Seven Up and Fanta. I wander who thought of those names? I wasn't sure which one to try first so I just picked the one that sounded the coolest, Coca Cola. As I twisted of the plastic cap, it made a funny fizzy noise which made me smile making Blake laugh. Slowly, I brought the bottle to my lips and tilted it up, taking a small sip. At first the tingling feeling felt weird but once I got used to it, I focused on the taste. I didn't like it. Scrunching my face up in disgust, I replaced the cap and shook my head. "Don't like it?" Blake asked with a smile on his face as he watched my reaction. "N-no it's just t-to ..." I couldn't form the words as I was worried he would be mad at me for not liking it since it was him who was going to pay for it. "It's okay to not like something Quinn." Slightly reassured yet still concerned, I said, "B-but won't it cost a l-lot?" He just shook his head smiling as he explained to me that you don't have to pay for stuff if you already own it. "Y-you own this place?" I asked in disbelief. "Well not exactly, it's the family home. My father had it built for my mother before she passed." He replied in a somber tone. "I'm s-sorry."

We sat in silence for the remainder of the meal neither of us daring to look at the other. When we were done, he stood, came to my side and took my hand in his. I looked up at him to see the smile that was plastered on his face and then we began to walk around the house for my own private tour, with a super hot tour guide.

The house was massive, it had a whole floor just for bedrooms, another for offices, one for lounges, one for meeting rooms and then my favourite, one for playing. The first room on the fifth floor that we stopped at was called the arcade, it was filled with all sorts of machines stuffed to the brim with prizes. It also had a snack bar at the back with a big neon sign hung above it. There were many other rooms on this floor that we went In but the best one was called the wet weather room. It was full, floor to ceiling with rocks to climb on, tunnels to go through, slides to slide down even a little pool to splash in. I was in awe of this room as I just stood there, my jaw hung low. The only thing that brought me back to reality was the low husky chuckle that I was oh so familiar with already. "Go on, try it out." Was he being serious, was I actually allowed to play with this? Looking up at him, he nodded his head and I let out a squeal of delight like a little pup as I ran of to start playing. In all my seventeen years of life, I had never been allowed to play anywhere like this, it was amazing. Five minutes in hear and I loved it all ready.