Quinn

I was shaking in my seat in the waiting room as I waited for the nurse to tell us that we could go in. I wanted to know, I needed to know. Blake was no better, he was pacing up and down the room as we waited for what felt like decades until we were finally allowed in. When we entered the room, the first thing I saw was Karen lying in the bed in her hospital gown. But as soon as I heard a small whimper, I was sucked into a trance. It's a boy. I have a fucking son. I wrapped him up in my arms and said hello and then I passed him to Blake. "Are you mad?" I said shyly. "Why would I be mad?" He said, giving me a quizzical look. "B-because he looks like me, he's an omega." He just laughed before reassuring me that he wasnt mad. "What are you going to call him?" Karen asked as she watched us meet our son for the first time. I looked to Blake and then down at my beautiful baby boy. "Ethan because he's going to have to be strong."

I was shaking in my seat in the waiting room as I waited for the nurse to tell us that we could go in. I had a husband who was on a phone call about work and a three year old Ethan climbing all over the chairs. Then we were called in. Charlotte was lying in bed in her hospital gown but I was more interested in the black furred bundle being handed to me. It's a girl. I have a daughter. I handed her to Blake and then picked up my little silver monster so that he could see his new baby sister. "What name?" He asked as he pointed to the pup that was clinging onto my husbands fur. "Nessa because she will be very fierce." Everyone in the room agreed and we went home that day with our second child.

A five year old Ethan and a two year old Nessa were fighting as we waited on the nurse. I got up and separated them so that my little prince wouldn't get hurt. Then we were called in and we said our thank you's to Hailey. This time, both Blake and I were handed a baby. One had red fur and the other had black like its father. Two boys. Double the trouble. "What do you want to call them?" Asked my husband as we awed over our two newborn sons. Our twins. "Mycah and Jet." My Red Devil is Mycah and my black bundle is Jet. Now I just had to decide if I wanted more, I mean I already have four.

One seven year old, one four year old and two two year olds, a recipe for disaster but we wanted to all find out the gender of our new arrival together and finally meet them. When we walked into the room me and Blake held the hands of our Nessa and I had to hold Ethan's as there were lots of dominants in the building and he's an Omega so he was quite scared. Our twins were being held by Blake's family. Then I let go of Nessa's hand and picked up my fifth and final child. Much to Nessa's dismay, it's a boy. "What are you going to name the multicoloured devil them?" Asked Blakes dad as I stared down at my black and red patched pup. "Bodhi."

My five children are the light to my darkness, I love them with all my heart. My four dominant children are strong and open minded, rough and loud. My little silver omega is pure and sweet, quiet and kind. Ethan is the perfect ten year old, he loves cuddles and he loves to play. His father won't let him play with his siblings as he's afraid that his little silver omega will get hurt, so he plays with me. My seven year old Nessa is just as fierce as I predicted she would be. She protects her brothers, especially Ethan and she even protects me at times. She's my warrior. My five year old red devil, Mycah, is a very energetic boy and loves to cause mayhem, he has an attitude which his dad Blake hates but I love. Then Jet, my black bundle, he loves to be around his father, he's definitely a Blake boy. I don't mind though, it's nice for my husband to be the favourite of at least one of our children. And of course my three year old Bodhi, he's like his sister, fierce and protective, when he's older I can see him going for a position in the guard but it's up to him. My children can do whatever they want in life. I'm proud of them no matter what.

Me, Blake, Ethan, Nessa, Jet, Mycah, Bodhi, we are all one happy family. I think I finally found the place where I belong, with them. I am happy now, I am really really happy and as long as my family are all happy and I am with them, I always will be happy.