Blake

As the sun rose, sending streaks of blinding light into the room, I rolled over with a loud moan placing my arm upon Quinn's waist. He was still sound asleep, making the faintest little noise. He was so cute. As that thought came into my head, he also rolled over and buried his head in my chest, letting out a sigh of comfort. I didn't know wether he had forgiven me yet but it sure looked like he had. As I laced my fingers through his hair, I watched the peaceful rise and fall of his stomach. The only thoughts going through my head was how I was going to make it up to him. I think I had the perfect idea flash before my eyes at that very moment.

Quinn was still mad at me and had gone all day long without even looking me in the eye, I had to fix this and soon. It was just after lunch when my nephew, Cole, came belting towards me arms outstretched ready for me to catch him whilst screaming, "Uncle Blaaaaake!" I picked him up, chucking him over my shoulder as I spun in circles making him break out into contagious laughter. As I put him down, he looked at me and shook his head. "You're silly," he said with a huge grin on his face, "me and daddy are getting ice cream. Bye." As he went skipping over to his dad, Weston, my brother in law, I caught a glance of Quinn's face and could tell, that he was very envious of Cole and also wanted to get ice cream. "Hey West," I called, getting him to wait up. "You got room for two more?" As I gestured towards him, a massive grin spread over his face and as soon as he saw me looking, his face went red as a tomato. He was so cute when he was embarrassed.

It didn't take us long to arrive at the ice cream parlour and when we did, I felt a tug at my sleeve. I looked down and saw Quinn for the first time today in need on my attention. "W-What ice creams good, I've never had it b-before?" I smiled reassuringly at him as I recommended some flavours to him. In the end he ended up getting chocolate whilst I got vanilla and we just shared. The whole time he ate, his smile never faltered, not even once. After the ice cream was eaten, I laughed at how messy his face was, a mixture of chocolate and vanilla everywhere. He also laughed as I began wiping it off with a napkin, accidentally tickling him. If nothing else, this made me truly understand why I was so intrigued by him in the first place. No matter what he was feeling, he was always smiling.

Once we were back at the mansion, I decided that it was time to give him his surprise. I had been working on it, with the help of many others all morning and just couldn't wait to see his reaction when he saw what it was. Slowly leading him up the stairs, I instructed him to cover his eyes, which he did without complaint. I held his hand as I guided him from room to room until finally it was time to reveal the surprise.

As he took in his surroundings, he let out a delighted squeal whilst he began to jump up and down ecstatically. "I love it, I love it, I love it!" He screamed louder than I ever thought he could go. Before I knew it, I had a rather excited boy in my arms squeezing me as tight as he could out of pure joy. His alpha had told me that he had never learned to read or write and I knew that he hated no being able to so I went of on a whim and converted an old disused office into his own little work environment where I would teach him. It was full of books and paper as well as all sorts of different things that he made need or want. "I'm glad you like it and I'm really sorry for last night." He looked at me as I lowered my eyes in shame. "Last night, why are you sorry for last night? All you did was make out with your boyfriend." I had never heard him give us a title before but it was damn sexy when he did. I looked deeper into his eyes to see if he really had forgiven me. He had. I let out a sigh of relief, nuzzling the crook of his neck with my nose, making him giggle with pleasure.

Then we kissed, that same smile still there when we parted, a spark lighting in me.