Quinn

I fell asleep that night and for the first time ever, I truly was happy. Little did I know that it was all going to change and soon.

Me and Vince were running around in the garden laughing our heads off when all of a sudden everything went black. I went to call out but made no sound, I tried to listen but couldn't hear a thing, I tried to open my eyes but they were to heavy. I was panicking on the inside yet my body wasn't moving. I wasn't breathing yet I wasn't dead. I didn't understand, I didn't know what was happening. My only thought was Blake, I need Blake.

My eyelids peeled open and a wave of drowsy ness washed over me. As I tried to move, I realised that my body had been bound to a wooden board by chains tightly attached to my paws. Once I was fully awake, the door to the room I was in opened and in stepped a dominant wolf who had black fur all over, not a hint of colour, not even in his eyes. He came up to me and started running his claw over my silver chest. Feeling agitated and annoyed, I let out a low and slow growl which only made him laugh. I had never growled at any dominant before but it kind of felt good. "Ah, So you're a feisty one. This is going to be fun. For me, not you." The malicious grin that was spread across his untrustworthy face made me gulp in fear.

Before I knew what was happening, I was out of the chains and had this huge dominant thrusting into me. The pain was excruciating and I couldn't help but scream. Every thrust was faster and harder than the last. Each time he stretched me wider and wider. The lack of lubricant just made the pain worse. "Such a good fucking slut, ungh, you're so tight, yeah that's it, moan loud for me, ungh!" He moaned as he neared his climax. "Cum for me whore, yeah." We both came at the same time however he emptied his load into me and mine went on the floor. "You liked that didn't you, huh?" I shook my head as tears cascaded down my face. He had just stolen my virginity and I didn't even give him permission. He raped me. Blake was going to be so mad at me.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

My ass burned and my back was bleeding. Three days of this torture. I slept on a wooden board in a desolate concrete room, I ate nothing, I drank one cup of water a day, I got raped more than once a day by multiple dominants and I was beaten many times a day. I wanted nothing more then for Blake to come and save me so that I could go home. He wouldn't though, who would go out of their way to save an abomination, a mistake, a wrong doing, a burden, a pain in the backside. No one.

On the morning of my fifth day at that place, I was waiting upon my morning session of rape but it never came. It wasn't until I heard the low, husky roar that I knew so well echo through the building that I understood why. Blake, he had really come to get me. He found me. A few minutes later, he came storming into the room but he froze when he saw me. What, why did he stop? Did he not love me anymore because of what they did? I began to cry out of fear and shame but as soon as he saw the tears, he darted to my side and unchained me before embracing me in a bone crushing hug. "Quinn, i ...." he trailed off and I just nodded my head as I pulled him close and cried into the crook of his neck. No words needed to be said, there weren't any that could be said,so we were just there in silence deciding that we were never going to let each other go again. I wanted to be with Blake forever and he wanted to be with me forever. We were going to build a family and we were finally going to be happy. Nothing was going to stop us.