Quinn

"I see." Said a broad shouldered, thick furred, red wolf who I assumed was Blake's uncle as he called him uncle T. I was sat on Blake's lap, arms wrapped tightly around his neck, legs laid across him, tail curled behind his back and my head leaning into his chest. I had finally pulled myself together and stopped crying long enough to start understanding what was going on. As Titus stood, looming over his brother, arms crossed, his face showed a variety of emotions. "Dari', you can't just attack the pup because he accidentally did something wrong. Yes he went over the wall into the forbidden forest, but did he know that he was breaking the rules whilst also putting himself in danger? No, he didn't. You can't punish him for making a mistake, he's only been here for a day, cut him some slack, he's just an omega." Blake let out a low growl as his uncle called me an omega, his father though, now realising what he should've done. "Don't even get me started on you!" Titus said whilst jabbing a finger in Blake's direction, making him whimper. I could tell that he didn't like disappointing his uncle.

After a while of the two dominants involved in the attack getting reprimanded, Titus left the room, emitting us to an awkward silence. Much to my surprise, the person to break the silence was Darius, Blake's dad. "Quinn, I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you both today and yesterday. Also for any pain I caused you, I hope we can start over." I looked up at him, desperation in his eyes and smiled nodding my head. His shoulders slumped with relief as he continued his apologies. "Blake, my beautiful boy, well I guess your not exactly a boy anymore, mate and all, you always were the more mature one out of your brothers. I hope you can forgive me for what I did to Quinn as well as for what I did to you. If not...I completely understand." Blake's grip on me tightened but after a brief silence he answered, "I forgive you dad." I locked onto his gaze and gave him a look of proudness as he did what he knew he had to for his and his fathers sakes.

Once his father had left, I looked a Blake and asked him a question that had been on my mind all day but was only recently brought forward to the front of my brain. "What is that forest, the one your uncle said was forbidden?" His eyes became darker as if bringing up a bad memory. Clasping his hands on my hips, he removed me from his lap so that I was sat facing him, much to my dismay. "That forest is not your average forest let's say. You see when an omega or sub, such as yourself, enters, it hones in on your testosterone and does things to your mind. The experience is different for everyone but can still be really dangerous, even fatal." His eyes left mine and went to the floor, trying to hide his pain. "Many wolves who have strayed to far off the tracks into the forest have died there, including my... my mother." A stray tear ran down his cheek and I reached my thumb up, wiping it away and caressing his face. "I'm sorry." Was all I managed to say before he began to full on cry. Pulling him into my body, I rubbed his back, drawing circles as he made my fur wet with tears. I had never seen a dominant cry before, it was usually them who made me cry yet just by sitting there, comforting him, I managed to get him to stop crying.

We just sat there for a awhile, holding each other in silence, not needing to say anything until we both decided to go back to his room. As we entered the room, Blake shut the door and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into his solid chest. We were both now back in human form so there was no fur for me to bury my nose in this time, instead I breathed in his scent through his shirt. He obviously had other plans for what we were going to do as he clasped my chin in his fingers and tilted my head so that I was looking into his grassy green orbs. My face morphed In to a grin as his lips grew ever closer to mine. Then his lips smashed into mine as he spun us around and pinned me to the wall. His hands roaming all over my body as he kissed me hard and rough with a sense of urgency. My hands were itching to do something so I let them explore, creeping them under Blake's shirt, running my fingers over his solid, well formed, chiselled abs, tracing them as if they were a work of art. They truly were. Not so subtly, his hands lowered down my torso, his fingers hooking around my waistband. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue went deeper, fingers pulling of my clothes as I did the same to his whilst we stumbled towards the bed. He lifted me up, then laid me down gently on the bed, finishing getting me undressed, then himself as well. Once he was done, he climbed onto the bed, straddling me as he said, "I want to make you feel good, Quinn."