Blake

As I straddled him on the bed, I finally took the time to fully take in his marvellous body. His perfectly shaped hips begging to be thrusted, therm thighs begging to be stroked, a well sculpted neck and collar bone begging to be sucked, Rose red ears begging to be bitten and soft pink lips begging to be devoured by my own. I slammed down hard capturing them upon my own, forcing them to part so that I could slip my tongue into his mouth. He tried to act tough by fighting with me for dominancy with his tongue but of course I won, forcing him to let me have my way. After a while, we broke apart for air so whilst he was catching his breath, I used this opportunity to worship his neck, gradually moving further down his chest. I ran my hands up and down his thighs, working their way, along with my lips, towards his nether region.

Just as I got there, he grabbed my wrists and let out a small whisper. "S-stop." My mind was clouded over with ecstasy, causing me to ignore what he said and carry on. As I did just that, his breathing quickened and he tried to push me off. Getting frustrated, I pinned his arms above his head, allowing me full access to his temple. "B-Blake, I-I don't w-want to do this a-anymore!" He pleaded as I continued to roam his body using my tongue as well as my hands. "P-p-please." He tried once again, still to no avail. His body was shaking as he prepared for what he fought was about to happen to him next. He gave it one last try, "N-no, s-stop." This time it worked as I suddenly realised what I had done. Climbing off him, I noticed the tears that where threatening to spill down his face, his eyes also filled with fear. My heart pranged as I thought about what I had done, the look of betrayal on his face causing tears of my own to form. "Quinn, I'm so so sorry, I-I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry!" I begged, this time I was also stuttering. "I just thought that you wanted to, you have to believe me Quinn please, I never would of done anything more. Quinn?" I whimpered as I waited for the reply I longed for. But it never came. He turned his back to me, sliding under the covers as he waited for his body to succumb to sleep.

QUINN
I heard a faint child like cry as I turned my back on him, willing sleep to overcome me. Tonight had not been what I thought. I was Blake's mate, I new that but did I really love him, could I love someone who couldn't respect my boundaries? I felt him shifting in the bed behind him and then shortly after, I felt his arm being draped over my waist. Should I shrug it off? Should I let it be? I didn't know what to do but all I could think about was how he carried on going when I told him to stop. I shrugged his arm off, allowing me to hear the not so pleasant sound of his whimper. My heart ached, begging me to turn around and submit, however my head was rationally telling me that I would just get hurt again like many times in the past. I stayed facing the way I was, pulling the duvet up over my shoulders as I shivered from the absent heat of my mates body cuddling up to me.

After a while, the room was filled with the sound of his soft snores, like a lullaby to my ears. Turning around, I looked at his beautiful, peaceful, sleeping face as I ran my hands through his soft hair. What was I doing, a second ago I couldn't even look at him but now I'm fawning over the guy. I really wished I could trust people the way I wanted to but past experiences always got in the way, never allowing me to build on relationships, not that I'd ever had one, or a friend for that matter. For what it's worth, i think I'm beginning to grow separate feelings for Blake other than the fated mate connection. Before I gave in to sleep I whispered, "I'm sorry."

Then I drifted off to sleep dreaming about how I would make it up to him in the morning, a slight smile forming on my lips.