Chapter 37

Paige POV

The next morning I was woken up by Ethan. He was walking out of the closet fully clothed. "What are you doing up so early?" I asked him.

"Sorry, did I wake you? I have to run really quick to the office" he said.

"But it's your birthday." I said.

"I know it's just that I some really urgent to take care of and it can't wait. I'll be home as soon as I can" he said leaning in and giving me a kiss.

"Ok hurry back" I said as he walked out of the room.

I couldn't go back to sleep. I decided to organize Ethan a small birthday party. Since it was early, I decided to go to the store alone and pick up a few things.

When I arrived I woke Sara up for breakfast. Scarlet was already downstairs and unfortunately so was Neil.

I told them about my plan and Scarlet respond "Paige that's a great idea" she said.

"Yes I'm actually going to like this party" Sara said.

"Sounds boring" Neil said.

"Neil!" Scarlet said hitting him on his shoulder.

"What? It's true. I'm not participating in this. I'm out of here." He said walking out the front door.

I looked at Scarlet "is this really a bad idea?" I asked her.

"No of course not. Ethan is going to love it. Don't listen to stupid Neil" Scarlet said patting my back.

I sighed but decided to go ahead with the plan. Scarlet and Sara helped me decorate the living room and they also helped me prepare the food.

It was around 4 pm and there was still no sign of Ethan. "Oh no I totally forgot. I have to pick up the cake!" I said.

"Leave that to me!" Scarlet said.

"Can I come?" Sara asked.

"Of course Sara" She said.

"Are you sure? I can go" I said.

"No, finish up in here" she said. I gave her the address and the receipt. Since it was the weekend the staff was off. I decided to work on final touches when I heard the door.

"Did you guys forget something?" I asked as I heard a noise behind me. I turned around and saw Neil. "What are you doing here Neil? I thought you weren't coming back until later" I said, trying to hide my fear.

"Oh nothing. Just came to see how your stupid party plans were coming along." He said. "It seems like you're here all alone" he said.

"No Scarlet and Sara are here" I said trying to sound confident.

"Don't lie to me Paige. I know Scarlet just left with Sara" he said walking up to me. I started walking backwards.

"They'll be right back" I said as I backed away from him.

"Well then we don't have any time to loose" he said grabbing my arm.

I freed my arm and ran way from him. He ran after me "leave me alone" I said. I ran up the stairs trying to get away from him.

"Come back here bitch" he said as he ran after me.

The room farthest from the stairs was Ethan's bedroom. I wanted to run in there and lock the door. I ran as fast as I could and tried closing the door. Unfortunately Neil caught up, overpowered me and opened the door as I was trying to close it.

"You're mine now bitch" he said. I tried to run to the bathroom but he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me towards the bed.

"Help! Somebody help!" I yelled constantly. "Stop!" I yelled crying.

"Shut up you bitch" he said slapping me. He slapped me around a few times but I didn't stop calling out for help. He had me pinned down. With one hand and ripped my shirt with the other. "Well look at you. I didn't know a bitch like you would have decent breasts." He said touching me.

I tried freeing myself but he was to strong. "Stop. Please stop!" I yelled at him. "Please somebody help!" I cried.

He slapped me again. " I told you to shut up bitch!" he yelled at. He loosened his grip and I was able to set myself free. I tried to run towards the door but he pushed me onto the floor and started kicking me. I could taste blood in my mouth. I felt so weak. So helpless. He pulled down my jeans and threw me onto the bed.

I still did my best to fight him off "no please stop!" I yelled "stop! Somebody help!" I yelled. He pulled down his pants off and laid on top of me. "no please stop get off me. Somebody please help!" I yelled crying and then he covered my mouth.

Then out of nowhere Ethan appeared and pulled him off me. "What the hell is going on?!" he yelled.

"Ethan, please your little slut here seduced me." Neil said.

"No that's not true" I said crying covering myself with the blanket.

"Shut up you whore. Your little slut here has been coming on to me ever since we met in London. I told her you were my cousin but she didn't care. She kept on trying to seduce me. I kept saying no but today she was begging me to f**k her and she insisted so much that I just couldn't say no" Neil said.

"Ethan no. That's not true I would never..." Neil interrupted me.

"Come on Ethan, who are you going to believe? This tramp or me? I'm your cousin, we grew up together. You know me man" Neil said.

Ethan looked between Neil and I. I could tell a million things were going on in his head. The out of nowhere he attacked Neil.

He started beating him up. Neil didn't stand a chance at defending himself. Ethan was a lot stronger than Neil, so he was giving him a huge beating. "Ethan, stop you're going to kill him." I said trying to stop him. However he didn't listen to me. He kept on punching Neil.

Then Scarlet walked in the door. She was horrified at the scene. She immediately ran to Ethan and were both able to pull him off Neil. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Ethan yelled at Neil who was bleeding all over the place.

Neil slowly got up from the floor and limped towards the door "you're going to pay for this" Neil said walking out.

"What the hell happened!" Scarlet yelled.

"He...He..." Ethan couldn't finish the sentence.

"He tried to take advantage of me" I whispered looking down with tears in my eyes.

"That mother f...." Scarlet began to say.

"Where's Sara?" Ethan asked.

"We heard all the commotion and I told her to go ahead and go to the pool house." Scarlet said.

"Can you make sure she's ok while I ..." Ethan said looking at me.

Scarlet looked at me and said "of course" and she walked out the door and closed it behind her.

"Paige are you ok." Ethan asked asked as he sat next to me and held me. That's when I let it all out and cried my eyes out.