Chapter 52

Ethan POV

Being in that emergency room, stirred something in me. Ever since my accident I've had dreams of Paige. I tried to block her out but they wouldn't stop. I was with Cali. I shouldn't be thinking of another women.

After Paige left I started doubting the things Cali said to me. She treated Sara badly and I fought with her a lot over that.

I saw my little sister was hurting, I thought she would get over Paige, but she never did. I decided to try and contact Paige, to see if she would be my sisters nanny again. However, I had no way of locating her. She left without a track.

A few months went by and I still wasn't able to forget about Paige. For some reason every time I thought of her my heart fluttered.

I felt bad for how how I treated her. I have no idea why I took all my frustrations out on her. When I woke up she was the first person I saw. I had no idea who she was. Then I find out my parents are dead. That killed me. I didn't know what to do. I called Cali and she was immediately by my side. She comforted me and told me so many things. She was my girlfriend, why wouldn't I believe her?

Cali was so busy planning our wedding that we rarely saw each other. She was always in New York. She wanted to have out wedding there.

Sara and I grew apart. We hardly crossed words.

This week we came to New York for our rehearsal dinners and to plan the final details of the wedding.

Today Sara was with Cali and then I revived a phone call that Sara fell down the stairs. I rushed her to the emergency room and there I came face to face with Paige.

I don't knw why, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Then I saw her stomach. She was pregnant.

She wanted to speak to Sara. I allowed her to. I could tell they were both hurting. I felt so bad for treating Paige so badly.

Paige left and her final words hurt me but they were true.

Today was my wedding day. I was sitting in the groom's room in the cathedral.

I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and was surprised to have someone from my security team there.

"Mr. Anderson, I'm sorry to bother you, but this is important. Remember you said to look for footage of what happened to Sara the day she fell?" He asked me.

"Yes" I said.

"I know this isn't the time but look" he said showing me a video on his tablet. The video showed Sara and Cali fighting. Then Cali threw Sara down the stairs.

"What the hell!" I yelled. Then we saw a guest come by.

"Come on Ethan. It's show time" he said pulling me to the alter.

"Wait." I tried to say but he pulled me to the alter.

The music started playing and Cali entered the Church. Everyone stood up and Cali came walking down the aisle.

Then I started getting a headache. My headache was really intense. Cali reached the end of the alter and stood by me. My headache was getting more intense by the second. I started feeling dizzy. I took a step back and I stumbled.

Cali looks sat me. "Ethan are you ok?" She asked me.

Then the priest asked me"do you Ethan take Cali to be your wife?"

I looked at Cali. It seemed like she had snake heads. I was getting flash backs. My headache was so intense. Then everything came back to me. "Paige" was the last thing I said before I blacked out.

I opened my eyes and realized I was on the floor. There was 10 people hovering over me staring at me. "Ethan. Babe I'm glad your up" Cali said. I realized I was in the church. "Are you ok babe? Are you ready to say I do?" She asked me.

"No." I said and the room went quite.

Cali's expression changed. "Babe this isn't the time to joke around.  Our friends and family are all here." she said.

"Oh im not joking. In fact I would never marry you. Believe it or not I just got my memory back and I can't believe you would stoop to such a low level" I said.

"Baby, your your just confused from your fall." She said.

"Oh I'm not confused at all. In fact, my head is all cleared up. In fact, my mind is so clear that I plan to go to the authorities and have you arrested for what you did to my little sister" I said.

"Ethan I don't know what your...." I cut her off.

"Save it. Now that I have my memory back. I would never believe a thing that comes out of your mouth" I spat at her. I could feel everyone in the church staring at us.

I walked to Sara who was sitting on a bench and held out my hand. "Come on sis. Let's go get Paige back" Sara smiled, stood up and grabbed my hand. "I just hope it's not too late" I said and headed to the exit.

"Ethan where are you going? Get back here! Ethan!" I heard as Cali yelling at me as we walked out of the church.

Sara and I entered our car and I told my driver to drive to the hospital. I can't believe everything I did to Paige. Especially After she got kidnapped. I treated her like trash. I kicked her out into the street. How could I do that to her. How?!

Then something popped into my head. She was pregnant. She was pregnant with my baby. She told me so the day she was rescued. She stayed with me. She risked her life for me. She wouldn't leave my side when Carlos shot me.

"No!" I said slamming my fist multiple times on the seat of the car.

Sara looked up at me. "Ethan what's wrong?" She asked me worried.

"I've been such a bad person to Paige." I replied.

"I know you have." She said.

"I know Sara. I know" I sighed.

We arrived to the hospital and asked about Paige. No one would give me information on her. I asked about Kevin but all they said was he was off duty.

I was so upset I punched a wall and my knuckles got bloody. I called in a favor and was able to get the hospital director's number. He told me Paige didn't work here so they didn't have her info. However he was be to give me Kevin's address. I grabbed Sara and we drove to Kevin's apartment.

I didn't think this Kevin guy would give me any info on Paige. But I had to give it a shot.

I ran up to the third floor of Kevin's apartment building and knocked on the door.

To my surprise, Paige was the one who opened the door.

"Ethan?" She asked me in a confused voice.