Chapter 44

Paige POV

It's been a week but it's felt like an eternity. I have used this time to try and observe everyone around me. I noticed every little detail about everyone who came in and out of this room.

Carlos would come in everyday and try to bond with me. I never really said much. I just listened to what he had to say.

As the days went by I noticed one of Carlos men always has his cellphone in his back pocket. I needed to find a distraction and snag his phone away from him.

I decided to tell him the bathtub was clogged up. He would have to bend over and I could possibly snag his phone away.

My plan actually worked. The guy walked back up the stairs when he said everything was ok and I immediately called 911. His phone was locked so that's all I could do.

"911 what's your emergency?" The lady on the line said.

"I need help, I've been kidnapped. My name is Paige...." just as I was about to say my name someone snagged the phone away from me. I looked up and saw the owner of the phone as he snatched it away from me.

"You bitch!" He said. He hung up the phone and smashed it onto the wall. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the ground. He immediately started to beat me up. I was yelling from the pain. I did my best to protect my stomach.

Just then Carlos ran downstairs and saw what was happening: "what the hell!" He yelled.

"Carlos I'm sorry it's just she took my phone away from me and called the cops." The man said.

Something in Carlos snapped, he ran to the man and started beating him up. Two other men came downstairs when they heard the fuss. Carlos stopped. "Take care of him and let's get ready to leave! The cops are on their way" he yelled. Both men nodded. They carried the unconscious man into the bathroom and I heard a gunshot.

Carlos then turned to look at me. "If I didn't love you, you'd be dead by now" Carlos yelled at me. He picked me up and headed towards the stairs.

"Carlos please let me go" I tried to say.

"Shut the hell up! I'll deal with you later" he growled at me. I tried to protest but I was weak. I didn't want to anger him more than he already was.

He put me inside of the back seat of a black truck and his driver speed off. I felt so weak. I was so worried about my baby.

Before I knew it everything went black.

I woke up and I felt warm m. I opened my eyes and I noticed I was in a different room and that I was lying down on a bed. I sat up and I saw Carlos sitting on a chair at the foot of the bed.

I immediately sat up on the bed and I flinched. Everything hurt. "Hurts like a bitch doesn't it?" Carlos said.

I didn't respond, I just looked at him. He sat up and walked in my direction. He sat down in front of me and he looked right at me. "You're pregnant aren't you?" He said looking into my eyes. Before I could respond he said "and don't try to deny it, I had a doctor come and check you out." He said. I didn't respond and that angered him. He stood up and threw the chair at the door. "Answer me damn it!" He yelled.

I flinched and answered "yes".

"Damn it!" He yelled and punched the wall. I heard what seemed to be a crushing sound and then I looked up and saw a whole in the wall. His knuckles were covered with blood. Then he headed in my direction. I immediately panicked. He grabbed me and threw me down onto the bed. "Why?!" He yelled as he hovered over me. "Why?! Why?! Why?!" He kept on saying. He then grabbed me by my throat and started choking me. "Why Paige? How could you sleep with him? You're mine" he yelled as he chocked me. I did my best to try to free myself but he was too strong for me. I couldn't breathe. Was this going to be the end for me? Then he finally let go of me and I was able to breathe. He got off the bed and started pacing around. I immediately sat up and got off the bed. I looked at the door. Then Carlos talked. "Ok fine. I know what to do. We're goong to get rrid of it" he said.

My eyes widened. "No" I said.

Carlos looked at me "what the hell? What do you mean no? I don't think you understand what's going on here. You're mine. So your body belongs to me. I can do whatever the hell I want" he said heading towards the door.

"No. Carlos. Please." I said crying. I grabbed onto him hand and he looked up at me.

"I don't want a bastard in my home. I'll call the doctor so he can come in tomorrow and get that thing removed" he said.

I panicked and did what I thought could save me. I hugged him. "Carlos please. It would kill me of you did that. Please. I'll do anything" I said begging.  "I'll do anything" I repeated myself in a whisper.

Carlos pulled away from the hug. "Anything?" He said looking down at me.

I nodded. "I'll do anything" I said. 

Carlos looked into my eyes "ok fine.  You can keep the bastard but I want you." He said leaning in close to me. "I want your body and soul"he said looking into my eyes. "Did you hear me? I said I want you. I want you to willingly give yourself to me. But I want all of you. I want your body and your soul. I want you to forget about that stupid Ethan and that stupid little girl you babysat" he said looking down at me with intense eyes. "If you can do that, I'll let you keep the bastard" he said continuing to look at me.  "Do we have a deal?" He asked.

I nodded "deal" I said. Then he pulled me to him and he kissed me. I fought with every cell in my body but I gave in and let him him kiss me. When I felt things were going to far, I pulled away. Carlos lifted his eyebrow. "Just give me a some time. I have a high risk pregnancy and after what happened yesterday I don't feel well. Please give me some time to get better. Then I'll comply with our deal" I said.

Carlos briefly looked at me but then he nodded. "Fine I'll let you get better. But you only get a few days. After that I want all of you" he said grabbing my bottom and bringing me closer to him. I felt disgusted but I had to agree for now. It was the only way I could defend my baby.