Chapter 30

Paige POV

We finally arrived at Ethan's home. The taxi dropped us off and we walked inside. As soon as we arrived Ethan picked me up and ran upstairs. "Ethan what are you doing?"

"Don't argue with me. I bet your feet hurt from wearing those shoes tonight" he said. It was true, I felt like my feet were 5 times their normal size. They hurt so much.

He walked into the master bedroom. "Ethan please put me down" I said. He gently dropped my on the bed and started taking off my heels. "I can..."

"Shh. I'm doing it" he says. He untied and took off both heels then he sat on the bed next to me. "Now tell me what happened" he said.

I looked away like I always did. "It doesn't matter" I said.

"Paige if anything happens to you I want to know about it. Scarlet told me what happened in the restroom. She told me everything those witches said." He said.

"It doesn't matter Ethan" I said standing up.

"Yes it does!" He said standing up as well. "I want to make them pay! They hurt you." he said.

"Ethan that just proves that..."

"Don't start with that again Paige" he said.

"But it's true Ethan. We are too different" I said.

"Paige nothing matters and do you know why?" He asked.

"Why?" I whispered.

"Because I love you Paige" he said.

"You what?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I love you Paige and I would do anything for you" he said grabbing me and kissing me.

I immediately gave in to his kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed and started kissing the soft spot on my neck. "You looked gorgeous tonight." He said kissing me again. "I've been thinking about ripping this dress off all night." He said as he pulled the zipper down from my dress and slid it off.

I could feel his big hands all over me. Then he took his shirt off and I sat up and unzipped his pants. He just raised his eyebrow and I pulled his pants down and he took them off. I could see he giant bulge in his boxers. He pulled out a condom and pulled down his boxers.

My oh my was he a big man. He pushed me onto the bed and ripped my underwear off and quickly pushed himself into me. It was nothing like the first time. This time he was dominant and rough. I immediately started moaning "oh my god Ethan" I said.

"That's right baby. I love it when you say my name." He said digging deeper and deeper into me. I could feel him thrusting in and out of me. I felt like I was going to explode.

"Oh Ethan" I said. "Oh!" I yelled. I could feel myself coming. "Oh god Ethan" I said.

"I know babe, I know" I could feel him grunting.

The everything exploded. "Ethan" I yelled panting. I felt him come on top of him as he slowed down.

"My god Paige" he said kissing me. "I love you Paige" he said panting on top of me. He rolled onto his back. We both regained our breathing. He pulled me towards him. "I'm sorry Paige, I couldn't help my self. Did I hurt you" he asked me.

"No. It was amazing" I reached up and kissed him.

Ethan looked at the clock. "it's midnight" he said and he reached into the drawer next to him and pulled out a small box and he handed it to me. "Merry Christmas Paige" he said handing it to me.

"What's this?" I asked him as we both sat on the bed.

"I don't know. Open it." He said. I opened it and inside there was a small pendant. There was an engraving on the back. My heart is yours -Ethan.

"It's beautiful thank you Ethan" I said giving him a small kiss on his lips.

I opened the drawer next to me and took out a small box. "Merry Christmas Ethan" I said handing him the box.

"What's this?" He asked me.

"Open it" I said he opened it. There was a small picture frame with a picture of Ethan and Sara hugging.

"When did you take this picture?" He asked me.

"Remember when we had pancakes? Sara was so happing that you were going out with us. You two looked so sweet and I knew in that moment you two were going to be the best brother and sister ever" I said smiling at him.

He immediately reached over and kissed me. "Thank you" he said in between his kisses. "Where have you been all my life?" he said laying my on my chest and hugging me.

"Waiting for you" I whispered. He kissed me and made love to me all night.