How you met

Eren Yeager - You met him after the fall of Shiganshina at the refugee camp. To be perfectly clear, you met Armin first. You had lost both parents and younger sister in the attack, and were on your own, just setting up camp next to them meant you'd probably have to talk to them at some point.

Armin Arlert - You met at dinner after the first day of Cadet training. You were from a small village to the north and the two of you talked about home. He told you abut his old home, and you promised him that someday he'd find a new home of his home. 

Jean Kirstein - He came up to you as you were signing up to join the Cadets. With a flity grin he tried to talk to you, but you, all caught up in your own head, just gave him a smile and left. The second time you met he made sure you heard him, this time you didn't smile, but he was determined to make you smile again.

Levi Ackerman - You were another section commander in the Scouts. You first met when you were officially promoted. It was early on in your career, and having not been a scout for long, you hadn't met many people, but the two of you seemed to get along decent enough.

Reiner Braun - You came with him from Marley. Instead of Annie, you were the one to inherit the female titan. The two of you first met in warrior training. You tried to be as nice to him as possible, and later on, he'd say your kindness helped him push through. 

Bertholdt Hoover - You met during warrior training. The two of you were assigned to do the same drill, and as both of your skills progressed, you began to realize you better get to know him, because you'd likely both work together some day.

Connie Springer - You and him met in training. He was cracking jokes at his table, and once you had your food, you went over and sat down with them because you thought he was pretty funny.