If you were in a coma

Eren

- He would constantly be over-worked, and waiting for you to wake of. He would often wonder if you were even still alive, and it would keep him up at night.

Armin

- He would do his research, and think of the best ways to shorten the time. He would miss your touch, your voice, everything, and it would slowly be driving him to madness.

Jean

- Jean would act like everything was all right, but on the inside, he would be constantly scared.

Levi

- He would be harder on the recruits, and overwork everyone, including himself. Levi would spend his free time, and nights at your bed, waiting for you to wake up.

Reiner

- He would lose track of everything. Everyday, he would feel like give up and going back home, and you were the only think keeping him there.

Bertholdt

- His sleep schedule would be all messed up and thought about giving up more than once. Everyone was worried about him.

Connie

- He would lose his shine. His normally happy, and confident demeaner would dull, and he'd spend most of his night worrying.

Erwin 

- He would slack off with his duties. Erwin's paperwork would drag behind, and even Levi started to worry about him.

A/N: Can someone give me some one-shot suggestions because I'm kind of stuck. I have a Porco one that's nearly ready to post tho.