When they realized they had feelings for you

Eren - He found himself worried about you more and more. Everyone else seemed to see it before him, especially Jean. Because of this, Jean tried his best to get with you, constantly flirting and making moves. As Eren became increasingly more irritated with this behavior, he began to realize that maybe there was a reason for it. 

Armin - When wall rose had been breached, you had found him a rooftop. You were in Mikasa's group, so a few others had gotten there before you. You managed to get him to clear his head, and after that, he couldn't get you off his mind. That's when he realized your friendship had bloomed into something more.

Jean - He realized that his joking flirty attitude towards you became more serious. It wasn't about annoying you and making you smile anymore. A part of him wanted you to take it seriously.

Levi - You were helping him clean the new base for the survey corps. He was in a horrible mood and you kept on cracking terrible jokes. He found it amusing and actually enjoyed your company. It was the same happiness he felt with Isabelle and Farlan all those years ago, and found it comforting. From then on his heart hurt when he was around you, and blamed it on a newfound heart condition called love.

Reiner - He found himself getting more and more protective over you. This was over the course of a month or so. Then, when he realized he'd constantly be asking for your attention and doing anything he could to get you to notice him, he finally accepted that he liked you.

Bertholdt - You started to like him first. When he finally caught on, it made him realize the feelings he was starting to have for you.

Connie - The two of you acted like idiots like always, nothing special. It was after a joke he told; your laugh just caught his eye. That's when he realized he was falling slowly in love with you.