Weakness [SaMo]

Sana x Momo

When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate. When you hate, you try to forget. When you forget, you start missing. And when you start missing, you'll eventually fall in love again.

Hirai Momo and Minatozaki Sana's relationship is not a 'normal' one. They make each other laugh, tease each other, and even call each other names. But underneath that, anybody could tell how much they cared because, if you listened closely, there was a "I love you" underneath every "shut up." 

Momo and Sana basically have a love-hate relationship.

It's typical for Momo to always get jealous and distant whenever Sana's closer to some of their members. However, it's not typical for Sana to be the one who initiates a fight with Momo. Let's just say that she was the one who insisted that they should take a break from each other, which made Momo upset. Sana wasn't like that before, not after their vacation in Hawaii. They really opened up back then, it was a precious time. She got upset whenever Momo acted tough towards her, like Hawaii never happened.

~

FLASHBACK
(Trip to Hawaii...)

"You're really pretty when you smile." Momo complimented, gazing onto her partner's face, fixated with her features.

Sana on the other hand, was a mess. Her mind just went blank and her heart took over. Why? Because Momo isn't what you would call the 'romantic type.' She doesn't often show affection. It's like her compliments are limited.

That's why Sana is in such shock. She hasn't seen this side of Momo since they debuted. Maybe because she's maintaining a certain persona or she just hid this vulnerable side of her.

"T-Thanks." Sana stuttered for the first time in a while since she's one of the most confident members in Twice.

"I'll turn on some music. Let's go wild tonight. I want to enjoy and forget about the spotlight, just this once." Momo grinned and began scrolling through her playlist for a beat.

"Did you like, secretly drink alcohol?"

"Nope. This is what I would call the aloha effect, since we're in Hawaii after all." Momo playfully winked as Sana was still stuck in her own thoughts of gayness.

Momo played a sick beat dropping sound as she stood up and grooved along the rhythm. As soon as Sana digested everything that's happening, she also stood up and just let her gayness take over her body. Their trip turned out to be one of the most memorable moments in their lives. There were a lot of kissing, making out sessions and a ton of conversations that has been made. They were in their own world, until reality hit them hard.

~

PRESENT

"Momo-sshi, talk to me." Nayeon spoke with her Unnie voice which made Momo kinda nervous.

"What do you want me to say?" 

"Why do you purposely ignore Sana since the last time you talked to her? Aren't you guys still in love? What is happening to the world?" Nayeon asked in concern.

"I don't know what you mean. I was just being myself." Momo shrugged.

"Really? So you like pushing Sana away? What did she ever do to you?"
Nayeon asked, sounding desperate to hear a proper answer.

"I hate her. I just...Ugh. Nevermind." Momo rolled her eyes.

Nayeon was intrigued by this.

"You hate her? Like, with all your heart, soul and mind?"