Hotel Rooms [SaMo ft. DubChaeng]

Sana had always been a natural flirt, but lately, she seemed to be turning up the charm even more. It was just part of who she was. However, she couldn't ignore the growing irritation she felt whenever she saw Momo spending so much time with Nayeon. It wasn't about trust; it was the jealousy eating away at her. What Sana didn't notice was that someone had been keeping a close eye on her, especially when she was around Dahyun.

===

Singapore | Twice TV Filming

The group had traveled to Singapore for some filming. The atmosphere was light, and everyone was supposed to be enjoying their time, but Sana felt a little out of sorts. She had been trying to get closer to Chaeyoung, flirting as usual. But Chaeyoung quickly stepped away from her, rejecting her advances. Sana noticed the subtle way Chaeyoung tried to hide her discomfort, especially when Sana flirted with Dahyun.

Nayeon and Momo were at an ice cream shop nearby, laughing uncontrollably about something. Sana, feeling left out, tried to join their conversation. But Nayeon and Momo were too caught up in their own world to notice her. Frustrated, Sana leaned against Dahyun, hoping for some distraction.

"What's the matter? You don't like my kisses?" Sana pouted, trying to lighten the mood.

Dahyun seemed uneasy. She glanced around, as if looking for someone. Her eyes landed on Chaeyoung, who was watching from a distance with a frown on her face.

"I-I just remembered! I have to talk to Nayeon Unnie about something." Dahyun stammered, trying to excuse herself from Sana's flirtation.

"Oh, she's busy with Momo." Sana replied bitterly, her voice revealing her frustration.

Dahyun hesitated, clearly uncomfortable. "We'll talk later, Sana Unnie." she said with a forced grin before running over to Chaeyoung.

Sana sighed heavily, a mix of confusion and hurt swirling inside her. She observed Dahyun effortlessly joining Chaeyoung, who visibly relaxed in her presence. Sana couldn't shake the nagging feeling that Chaeyoung had been avoiding her lately. What could she have possibly done to upset her friend?

===

Sana was feeling uneasy. She had a sense that Chaeyoung was upset with her, something she hadn't experienced before. She lay on her bed in the hotel room, listening to Mina humming as she unpacked.

"Did I do something wrong?" Sana asked, voicing her concern.

"Kind of." Mina replied casually, sorting out her belongings.

"What should I do? You know I hate having disagreements with the members." Sana sighed, feeling a bit lost.

"Well, maybe if you hadn't been so hyper earlier, you wouldn't be in this situation." Mina suggested matter-of-factly.

"What does that mean?" Sana asked, sitting up, puzzled.

"Try to keep your flirt in check." Mina said as she pulled off her top and grabbed a towel, heading towards the bathroom.

Sana watched her go; the room is now quiet. She turned to Mina, who met her gaze.

"See what I mean? That's exactly it." Mina said, shaking her head.

"In any case, what should I do now?" Sana asked, shifting the conversation.

"Why don't you go talk to her? Their room is right across from ours." Mina suggested.

Sana's frown turned into a hopeful grin. "That's a great idea! Thanks, Mitan!" She exclaimed, jumping up and kissing Mina on the cheek.

"Now go and let me have some peace in the bath." Mina chuckled, grinning at Sana.