Chapter 5

WARNING: Contains sexual content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My mind was racing, going crazy from what he was doing to me.

The suggestion that we just enjoy ourselves during our nights together have crossed my mind. I'm no stranger to pleasures of sex – not that I enjoyed the one I had – but the problem was I didn't know how. So, when Taehyung said that he would teach me how to do it, I agreed to his plan. Besides, I was touched by his concern for me. After that night, for the lack of someone to talk to, I went online and searched for forums discussing sex. There, I found similar stories, of how it was the girl's first time ever and how it was a complete let down for them. Granted, they weren't being paid for the sex, but the experience was still the same. The pain, the feeling of being different afterwards. Reading through the posts, it struck me that guys don't really care about their partners. As long as they get their release, they're happy. I thought Taehyung was the same, especially because of our situation.

But I could never have been more wrong. One of the few X-marks for Sujin.

"Oppa!" I moaned loudly as I felt his lips work on my pussy. One does wonder at what a mouth can do.

His tongue couldn't reach as far in as his finger did earlier, but it was less rigid. It tickled inside me, just as his breath tickled my skin outside. Then, he pulled out and his mouth clamped over my clit and began sucking on it. I whimpered as what felt like millions of ants crawled all over my skin. Now, I understood why they say, "he ate me". He sucked and licked my lips, clit and opening as though he was eating candy. If he'd only done this the last time, I might not have been that traumatized. True, it did hurt me a little when he stuck his fingers inside, but what he did afterwards compensated for it.

"Mmmph!" I muffled out a scream, pressing my hands to my mouth as I came once more. It wasn't as mind-bending as the one before it, but electricity still ran throughout my body.

Taehyung said that he will teach me how to enjoy sex. Well, he's a good teacher because now, I wanted more.

Memories of that painful first night still made me hesitant though. But he was right: we couldn't get out of this situation. The only way forward is to survive. So, even though I was scared – of the pain and of what this would mean to me – I just have to go through with it. Besides, I think tonight would be different. Last time, I didn't want him. Now, my body was craving for more.

"Tae-mmm!"

I wanted to tell him to fuck me already, but he suddenly stuck his tongue inside me and hummed.

Still, a part of me rebelled against what was happening. This wasn't what I wanted in life. I should be studying in college now, pursuing my dreams, not lying on a stranger's bed with said stranger's tongue in between my legs. But that voice was dying out, replaced by one who was screaming for more. I know I could stop anytime I want. All I have to do is tell him. He made that very clear.

Come on Sujin, you're better than this, the voice of reason whispered to me. But it was dying out, until all I can hear echoing in my head was better than this, better than this, better than this.

"Oppa," I whined.

Taehyung looked at me as he sucked on my clit. I wished he would stop because I couldn't formulate the words. My tongue lost its will to move.

"Op-pa, f... f-uh-fu...," I stammered, but shook my head as he rubbed his tongue on my clit, making me wince. It felt so good!

He finally let go and I was able to breathe a little. I saw him sit back and watch me. I saw his arm moving slowly up and down. Voice of reason found another chance. I again recalled the way he pushed his way inside, of how painful it was. However... it wasn't hard to focus on the pain before, because there was pain. But I'm not going to deny that my body responded to Taehyung as well. After all, I was wet when he entered me. So, what if I let that response take over instead? As they say, if one can just open their eyes to the horizon, they will the whole world laid out before their feet.