Chapter 10

WARNING: Contains sexual content

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny had only one request when she found out that I was working at an agency, and that was to take a selfie with a celebrity. Until now, I hadn't done that. One, because I'm not much for selfies. And two, the only celebrity I'm seeing – literally and figuratively – was Kim Taehyung. So, if she were to find out that I was wearing nothing but one of his oversized shirts while I wash his blood-stained towel in the laundry room, the man himself wearing nothing but boxer shorts so loose I could see him hanging through one of the leg holes lounging on his couch watching me do the laundry, Sunny would kill me.

I know celebrity's houses were huge, but I was still dazzled by the sheer size of Taehyung's apartment. Everything had its own room, with nothing fighting for space for anything. Oh, if only to be able to have separate bedrooms, what a dream! I smiled to myself. Maybe that dream's not that too far now.

Taehyung whistled as I bent down to inspect the laundry machine he got. I felt the heat creep up my face because I knew what he was seeing. But even so, I felt a little thrilled. Before, boys never even pay attention to me. Now, one of the most popular and handsome men in all Korea was checking me out, getting off at the sight of my bare pussy. I make it a point to shave regularly now. Taehyung was always so smooth, I felt embarrassed about my own growth.

After enough time has passed so that I knew he's had his fill, I straightened up and turned my attention to the machines before me. We were dirt poor, so all our clothes were washed by hand and hung out under the sun to dry. Taehyung didn't even have a small basin where I can wash his towel. So, I had no choice but to do his laundry altogether. Or, just enough for one run. I've just finished with the wash and transferred them all in the dryer. Imagine, to have a machine for washing and another for drying. What luxury!

I opened the dryer and placed the laundry inside. Then, I focused on the buttons, figuring out how to use them. I was just about to use my gentleman's question and ask Taehyung for help when I felt his arms slip around my waist and he began to press the buttons himself, setting the timer and everything. As the machine came to life, his arms encircled around me. I turned around to face him to find his nose inches from mine. He was biting his lip sexily. The dryer began to vibrate behind me, and Taehyung pressed me to it. I could feel the shape of his cock through the flimsy shirt and loose boxers.

Much as I wanted not to get attached, it was really hard not to. Taehyung was a piece to study, and I've always been one who likes puzzles. Every night with him was a new experience. From dreading and even fearing it, to anticipating it. And mostly because he was always ever-changing himself. One moment, he was this aloof guy. Next, he would flirt with me so bad you could probably smell the sex coming off him. He would be brooding one second, then the next ravaging me with his tongue. He wanted to do nothing but chat; he wanted nothing but sex. Like now.

And it excites me.

"If you know how to use this, why did you wait so long before you helped me?" I asked, looping my arms around his neck. I was careful not to graze his wounded arm. I know it was hurting him. I wondered why the doctors didn't stitch it up, but who was I to question them?

He hugged me tighter, pushing me further back onto the dryer. The vibration reminded me of the wand, and I bit my lip.

"I knew you had to bend down," he said. "I wanted to watch the view. And it was perfect. Can't believe I just had sex with it."

He gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Can I really have two questions?" I asked.

"You can have as many as you want." Again, with the soft kiss. I know we both know we're going to have sex on the dryer.