Chapter Ten//Bitch Slapped

3rd person POV!

Killua closed the door behind him, flustered and red from what'd just happened.

'She kissed me on the cheek-?'  He thought, staring into space.

"Killua? Are you okay? You're really red..." Gon said, looking at Killua with a mop.

Killua jumped, snapping out of his trance and looking at Gon.

"Hm? N-no I'm fine!" Killua replied, still blushing.

"Hm... Okay!" Gon smiled, walking back into the bathroom. Killua sighed, relieved that Gon didn't question it any further.

He walked into the bathroom behind Gon, grabbing a sponge from the cabinet. He started scrubbing the walls and Gon mopped the floor.

~~~~~

Two hours later, Killua and Gon finally finished up on the bathroom. At this point, they both smelt like bleach and cleaner. They sprayed the bathroom with air freshener in attempt to rid of the smell.

They took turns taking a shower, washing the smell of bleach off of them.

Y/n's POV!

I woke up to the smell of.. Lavender? I got up and rubbed my eyes. I opened the door and smelt the lavender smell grow stronger.

"Jesus- What are they doing in there...?" I opened up the door to the bathroom and was met with an even STRONGER smell of Lavender.

"JEEZ- TAKE IT EASY ON THE FEBREEZE YOU TWO- OH MY G-" I said before coughing.

"S-SORRY!" Gon stuttered, shouting from downstairs.

"IT'S OKAY, IT'LL GO AWAY-" I yelled back, closing the door.

Killua came in from the front door holding a bucket. I'm guessing that's what they used to mop with and he was just dumping it out.

"The grass died where I poured this. Oh, hi, Y/n! Did you have a good nap?" Killua asked, taking off his shoes.

"Yeah, I did! But uh... where the hell is Reiji?" I asked, looking around.

Just at the perfect time, a thud was heard on the roof.

"Santa!?" I exclaimed, the name just slipping out.

Killua and Gon ran outside to look up at the roof. I followed and looked up there as well, seeing Reiji sitting there casually.

"Sorry, I fell from the clouds. OH HEY GUYS!" He said, waving. (This entire chapter is so chaotic and I love it)

"YOU FELL FROM THE CLOUDS!?" I shouted, amazed.

"HECK YEAH I DID!" Reiji shouted back, standing up proudly.

"WHOA!! HOW'D YOU GET UP THERE!?" I asked, smiling widely.

"I WAS BITCH SLAPPED BY THE SPIDER!"

"NICE! HOW HIGH DID YOU GO!?"

"OKAY OKAY JEEZ, YOU GUYS CAN STOP YELLING! 💢" Killua shouted, a tick mark forming on his forehead because of us.