Chapter Fourteen//Sickness

This will be a rather short chapter, I just thought it was a cute idea :)

3rd Person POV!

"Marshmallowwwwww," Y/n whined, rolling around in Gon's bed.

Killua chuckled and shook his head.

"C'mon, you big baby, you need to sit still," Killua said, holding a thermometer.

Y/n pouted a little and sat still, looking up at Killua.

"Open wide.." he held up thermometer to Y/n's mouth.

Y/n had gotten sick with a bad cold after a day of playing in the rain. Her face was flushed and she sneezed constantly.

Y/n opened up her mouth and put the thermometer beneath her tongue, clamping down on in it anger.

After a beep was heard, Killua yanked the thermometer from her mouth and checked it.

"102°.. Here, I'll get you a cool rag to put on your forehead. Stay right there," Killu said, placing down the thermometer and walking out of the room.

Y/n just stared at the door, waiting for Killua to come back.

Killua came back with a cold, damp rag and a glass of water. Y/n reached her hands out, doing the toddler grabby hands thing and leaned forward.

Killua gently pushed her backwards onto the bed and rested her head on the pillow. Her brushed her hair out of the way and placed the rag on her forehead.

"But I wanted a hug.." Y/n whined, puckering her bottom lip and turning her head towards him.

Killua leaned down and placed a kiss on her cheek before putting a straw in the cup. Y/n's face turned even more red, but it was hard to tell because of the fever.

"K-killua.." Y/n mumbled, looking down at her hands shyly.

"If you need anything, just ring this bell," Killua said, holding up a bell and ringing it. "I'll be there for whatever you need."

He then placed the bell on the bed next to Y/n and made his way to the door.

Before Killua could leave, Y/n had already rung the bell. Killua turned around and smiled at her childish behavior.

Y/n held her arms out and pouted, wanting for him to give her a hug.

--

🌘Olive's notes: Some fluff before the good stuff >:)🌒

Damn, you guys are still reading this? I'm impressed. Just needed to kill some time before we move on to the serious stuff.

And also, my friend on a discord chat sent me Killua fanart. I went through the five stages of grief in thirty seconds just looking at it.

AND DON'T WORRY, They did it on purpose. So don't think I'm a horrible person or anything..

*ahem*

See you on the moon~!

-Olive-chan

456 words