Chapter Twelve// Secret Mission?

3rd person POV!

Y/n groaned as she rolled around on the floor. Everyone except Reiji had left to go on a "secret mission."

And the thing is, Mito-San left, too!

WHAT GOOD IS MITO GONNA DO ON YOUR SECRET MISSION!?

GIVE YOU COOKIE POINTS FOR BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF A GIANT RAT!?

IT'S ALSO ELEVEN O' CLOCK AT NIGHT.

WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE AT NEARLY MIDNIGHT!?

DRUG DEALING!???

This was stupid.

Reiji just sat there, watching as Y/n rolled helplessly across the floor, her groaning never seeming to stop as she curled up into a ball.

"Why do they have to go on a secret mission without me!?" Y/n pouted and sat up, facing Reji.

"Hey, they left me, too, so-" he then plopped back on the couch and stared up at the ceiling.

"..Wanna go stargazing?" Y/n asked him, watching as his eyes slightly lit up with excitement.

----

Y/n's POV

"So, that constellation is called 'Ursa Major'? And the one next to it is 'Ursa Minor'?" Reiji repeated, pointing up at the constellations above them.

We were sitting on top of the roof, laying on their backs while pointing out the different constellations and stars.

"That's right! Ursa Major is also known as 'The Big Dipper', while Ursa Minor is known as 'The Little Dipper'," I pointed out, tracing the constellations as I mentioned them. "See that star at the end of the 'handle' on the little dipper? That star is known as "Polaris," "The Pole Star," or more commonly known as, "the North Star." It sits directly above the North Pole, so that's why it was so important for travel when people didn't have a compasses or anything like that. It's so you can find true north and navigate easier!"

"Sorry for rambling it just seems so cool to me.." I smiled sheepishly, fiddling with my fingers.

"I feel so dumb sitting next to you.." Reiji said, his eyes opened wide.

I chuckled and continued looking at the sky, mentally naming constellations as I spotted them.

After a while, I found myself growing tired.

"Hey, Reiji, do you wanna head inside?" I asked him, sitting up and propping myself up on my shoulder.

He looked over at me and shrugged, sitting up as well. He stood up and offered a hand to help me up. I smiled and accepted, his hand actually helping me because I was having troubles standing up for some reason.

He jumped down onto the ground and landed as if it was nothing. I, however, was horrified that I would splatter instead of landing properly.

Wait that sounds worth it,I thought to myself, considering taking a swan dive off the roof I was on.

"Don't worry, I'll catch you!" Reji shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth.

"Oh, that won't be neccessary!" I shouted back, cupping my hands around my mouth as well.

I then casually jumped down, expecting for Reiji to catch me.