13

October 2nd, 2016

"Oh, so you're the Jo my brother and his friends talk about." She snickered at Rafe and his cheeks got red.

"Shut the fuck up, Sarah. We're going now." We walked up the stairs and I tried my hardest not to drag my sneakers across the floor. We reached the end of the hallway and into his room. Sarah was behind us and came in when I sat down on the edge of his bed. "Sarah can you get us two waters and chips?" She glared at him. "Please." He ordered.

She left the room and he went to shut the door. I glanced around his room and didn't notice much. He has a desk against the wall and a spinning chair. There's a good sized flat screen, and he has his own bathroom.

"If you were hoping for an interesting side of me that collects heavy metal, I'm sorry to disappoint." I couldn't help myself to not stare at his body. I didn't notice till now that he was wearing a wife beater that formed his body really well. I could see the definition of his muscles through his shirt, and a slight print through his shorts.

"Stare much?" He joked after noticing I was checking him out.

"Yes," I admitted. I crouched forward to take my shoes off, and felt my underwire poke me. "Ow," I rubbed my under boob. "I need to take my bra off." I took his hoodie off, and unclasped my bra under my shirt. I folded and threw it next to his bedside dresser. I beckoned him with my finger; he walked over and stood in between my legs.

I looked up at him, and noticed our close proximity. "I hate to admit it, but I actually missed you."

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Really?" I nodded my head. "Well, I missed you too. I should-"

"Here's your snacks." Sarah blurted as she opened the door. She noticed the lack of distance between us, and turned her head in embarrassment. "Oh, uh, sorry. Going now, good night."

I chuckled at her response. "Thank you, Sarah. Good night." She quietly shut the door and I looked back up at Rafe. "You were saying?"

"I was saying," he continued, "that I shouldn't have pushed our friendship into something else."

"About that." I started. I looked down at my lap and bit my bottom lip. "I'm not sure the whole friends thing is what I want anymore." I admitted.

He raised his eyebrows. "What does that mean?"

I stood up and held his finger tips. "That I want to be a little more than friends." I said as I slowly turned us around so now that Rafe's back was to the bed.

He sat down and I put my knees on each side of his legs, sitting on his lap. "You sure?" His tongue slid across his bottom lip as he looked at mine. I closed the space between us and laid a lustful kiss on his lips. He returned the kiss before he pulled away. "This doesn't feel right because you're drunk and high, and I'm sober. What if this isn't what you want in the morning?"

I reached back into my pocket to pull out the baggie with the blunt and lighter in it. "The coke high is gone and I'm coming down from the molly. I'm hardly even intoxicated anymore." I got off his lap and stood up, handing him the contents. "Second time you're getting my weed for free."

He smiled and walked to the window lighting up the indica rolled in a backwood. I threw myself backwards on the bed and groaned as I hit the mattress. "So now I have to wait until you get high for you to make a move?"

"Patience, darling." He said as he let out the smoke in a slow exhale.

The way his chest flexes on a heavy inhale is such a turn on. I know my buzz is still going, but it's not entirely affecting this mood change towards Rafe. I had been thinking about it from the moment I stepped foot into the party. Seeing everyone in there secretly miserable as their high school experience is over. These are supposed to be some of the best days of my life, who am I to waste it by overthinking. If a part of me likes the Cameron boy then why not go for it.