Chapter 9

Stiles got update texts from Lydia about the pack. He texted back a couple of times that he wasn't pack, so he shouldn't know about this stuff, but she was relentless. He was secretly glad. Even if he wasn't pack, he still cared for them.

They were planning to look for Erica and Boy. Great. Stiles was going to do that too, but with Martinique's help. She had just left after dinner, they were going to see each other at six in the morning the next day, it would be a physical training day, and when he saw the schedule, he had gulped. It would be intense.

He was surprised to hear that Scott was turning rogue. He hadn't spoken to Scott since that night. He couldn't get over the fact that Scott helped Gerard and betrayed Derek. No, he needed to distance himself from Scott for a couple of days. Just to get his own mind a little more focused. And it wasn't that Scott had reached out to him at all. Okay, they had a fight then. But he should have known about Stiles's injuries, right?

Stiles's dad had just left for work, and Stiles really didn't know what to do with himself the rest of the evening. Martinique was at the lake house. She would go swimming for a couple of hours before turning in.

When Stiles thought about Martinique, he immediately thought about their kiss, and after they got out of the lake, how Martinique was naked, and he had seen everything. He still could feel how she had pressed against him, and he was already hard. He started a shower and got in before taking care of himself. And maybe he did that twice more before getting out of the shower. He was a growing teenage boy. You can't blame him.

When he got back into his room, he collapsed on his bed, now completely spend after his spanking marathon in the shower. He drifted off to sleep, hoping for a quiet night.

''You look like shit,'' Martinique said when he stepped out of his jeep.

Stiles scoffed. He knew he looked like shit. He only slept for a couple of hours before waking again. He spent the rest of the night reading his mother's diary.

''And thank you, what would I do without you, my ooh so lovely girlfriend. You make me feel so special.'' He said sarcastically.

She punched him on the shoulder for that remark. ''OW! You're just as bad as the wolves, they also get handsy when they hear something they don't like.'' He said while rubbing his shoulder.

Martinique huffed and crossed her arms while raising an unimpressed eyebrow. Then after she inspected him, she sighed, and her pose softened.

''Another nightmare, Gen?'' She said softly while reaching for his hand.

He flinched a little. He didn't expect her to see right through him. Most people ignored him most of the time. Nobody noticed him. He just nodded, and she threw her arms around him and kissed the side of his head. It made him feel loved. He only ever has felt like this with family, with his parents. But Martinique was fast becoming one of the most reliable and important people in his life.

She pulled back and put her hand on the side of his face while looking him in the eyes with affection.