Chapter 21

Stiles sighs against his locker. He feels like a teenage girl swooning from her first boyfriend. He really needs to get a grip on himself. He left Derek and Nic after a fantastic weekend, with a lot of sex, and he needs to stop that train of thought right now before econ is going to be unbearable.

He sighs again and startles a little when the locker next to him slams shut. He looks up and sees Scott glaring at him. Oh yeah, he can probably smell everything that happened this weekend. Stiles grins at him and waggles his eyebrows.

''Dude! I can smell that your thinking about them. It is disgusting, and what is with the signing?'' Scott asks. He and Scott are finally back to being bros again, but he is still a little skeptical of the whole pack thing, especially Derek.

''I know that you can smell them, but I have listened for hours, HOURS SCOTT, to poetry about Allison's hair, and this is my revenge, I miss them...'' He whines. Scott rolls his eyes, and that's RUDE.

''You are going to see them tonight. They are now working on the house again, right?''

Stiles huffs out a breath because, yes, they are working on the Hale house, but he still hasn't seen it, and it's frustrating. They know how curious he is. They know how he needs to know! He bangs his head against Scott's shoulder out of frustration.

''Yes, and it's unfair, I want to see it, and they just don't let me near it! It's just mean.'' He says with a pout; Scott snorts, so he at least thinks it's funny.

''Stilinski!'' Jackson's voice booms through the hallway. Stiles and Scott turn and at least twenty other people, the look on their faces is enough to make Stiles snicker. Everyone still thinks that Jackson will bodily harm Stiles. They really can't see that they are friends. And now, they are all looking for a showdown.

''Jacks, you okay, buddy?'' Stiles says with a smirk. He could even hear a couple of people gasp behind him.

Jackson reaches them and grabs Stiles's upper arm, and hauls them into an empty classroom. Stiles could have easily pulled himself free, but he sees the strain Jackson has in his face. Something is wrong.

''What is it? New werewolves? A Kanima? Pixies?'' Stiles rattles on when the door closes. Jackson shakes his head.

''No, old werewolves. The twins from the Alpha pack are still at school. You said you took care of them.'' Jackson hisses.

Ah, yeah, he did tell them that.

''Yeah, they aren't Alpha's anymore. They are omegas now. I only didn't expect them to stick around.'' The classroom door opens up, and the twins, Isaac, Erica, Boyd, and Cora come in.

The pack is snarling at the twins, who are proving to have a lot of restraint. They don't even react to the snarling betas. The door opens again, and Lydia and Danny walk in. All the wolves stop snarling because of Danny. He looks warily around until he settles on one of the twins, who's looking sappy. Oh god. Stiles really can't deal with this.

He rubs the bridge of his nose.

''Danny, how much do you know?'' Stiles isn't stupid. Danny is smart, just behind him and Lydia. He probably already figured everything out.

''About the math problem on the board?'' He deadpans. ''Or the werewolves in this room? Or that Lydia is a banshee, or that you are a-'' Stiles reacts so fast that the werewolves had lost him for a second. He has silenced Danny with a quick spell and thrown all the wolves against the wall, they can't move right now, and they are whining pathetically, but Stiles only has eyes for Danny at this moment. How the fuck does he knows all of this?