Chapter 17

It took a week before Nic was back at her strength and could walk, transport, and annoy everyone around her again. In that week, she couldn't spend her energy at all, so after that week ended, she claimed a training day on Sunday. Of all the days, it had to be Sunday. Stiles wasn't really complaining, but it would have been nice to just wake up at noon in the arms of your girl and boyfriend. But no, he had to wake up at eight because Nic was literally bouncing on the bed. He groaned when he felt the bed bounce.

''Make it stop, Der.'' He whined pathetically.

He could hear Derek shaking from laughter before the man made an 'oomph' noise. When Stiles extracted his head from beneath his pillow, he saw that Nic had thrown herself on Derek and was now straddling his hips and kissing him passionately. Little Stiles was getting interested, and Stiles could see that Derek was getting into it too. But before any of them could do something about it, Nic bounded off the bed declared that she was going for a swim in the lake and that they should meet her in about an hour at the lake house. She was gone before everything settled in Stiles's sleep horny mind.

''Tease!'' Stiles yelled after her, and he heard her cackle while she ran towards the nearest water source.

''She really needs to burn off energy. She is worse than you on coffee.'' Derek grumbled before getting up from the bed and putting on some clothes. Stiles may or may not have made an indignant noise now his views were gone. Derek chuckled and pulled him up. Stiles, the little shit he was, went limp as a noodle just to fuck with Derek.

''Stiles,'' Came the inpatient huff of Derek before he flopped Stiles back on the bed. Stiles almost bounced off the bed.

''Derr! It's Sunday. I had a tough week. You had a tough week. Everybody had a tough week. We deserve to sleep.'' Stiles declared while lying in an ungraceful heap on the bed and swinging his arms around.

''Get up, and you know that Nic is going to make it up to you tonight. I heard she is going to make dessert. Something like chocolate, caramel, biscuit cake?'' Derek said, sounding indifferent, but Stiles knew better. That bastard.

''I'm up! I'm up! That cake is mine! It's amazing. Derek, it's like an orgasm in your mouth good! Dad only gets one bite because otherwise, his heart will stop. It's heart-stopping good, Der!'' Stiles exclaimed while clambering out of bed and moaning with the thought of that cake. Before he knew it, he's pressed against his wall and pinned by Derek.

''You really should stop that mouth of yours sometimes.'' He whispers in his ear, and Stiles's breath stops for a moment.

''Maybe you should make me,'' Stiles says softly while pushing his ass against Derek's hips. Stiles is ready to go, completely ready to- fuck. Where did he go?

''Derek?'' Stiles looks around the room and sees Derek shrugging on his shirt.

''We need to go, now your up. We can be there sooner, maybe swim a little with Nic,'' Derek says while smirking at Stiles's dumbfounded expression.

''You two are going to be the death of me!'' Stiles yells after Derek when he exits the bedroom. Stiles is contemplating to just go to the bathroom and take care of himself. But he knows that Derek can smell it on him. So he decides that isn't worth the glare, maybe later.

''Did you do something with the information I gave to you?''

''Yes, you were right, she's a mermaid. What we didn't account for was that her mate came to save her, an Alpha werewolf. Now I have lost four men.''

''Tut-tut-tut. That is unfortunate. Is she dead? Or?''

''She escaped, with the help of that Alpha.'' Came the grumbling response.