Help From An Enemy

It was a feud that went completely wrong. What originally was an argument turned into fights.

Physical fights...

Tommyinnit and Sapnap. After Sapnap had killed Henry, Tommy stole his fish. Which led to Sapnap getting very defensive.

He was walking back to L'Manberg. Sapnap had really done a number on him. But, what he was trying to figure out was why couldn't he see?...

He tried drinking a bucket of milk but nothing was working. He knew it wasn't from a potion but however this happened it almost seem permanent.

With a quiet grunt he collapsed against the wall of the tunnel. He was panting heavily trying to recover his air to make it all the way back.

He heard the familiar sound. The growl of a zombie that was just getting closer to him. Tommy was exhausted he tried to get up but fell back back down.

But nothing came he didn't hear the growling anymore. "Tommy? Are you alright?" he recognized the voice of his frenemy.  "Dream?! What do you want?!" Tommy asked panicked. "Whoa! Calm down Tommy. I'm not gonna hurt you. I just want to help." Dream said trying to calm down the teen. 

"I don't want your help!" Tommy growled turning away. "Tommy? I'm over here?" Dream said confused. 

"Shit..." Dream heard Tommy mumble. "Tommy answer me. Honestly don't give me some bullshit answer. Can you see me?" Dream asked crouching down in front of Tommy. "I-I... No..." Tommy answered looking down. "I can't see anything." he said weakly. 

Dream gently picked up the young teen who fought against him. "Tommy I'm just taking you to Wilbur." Dream said. 

"NO! I don't their pity!" Tommy yelled. Dream sighs a little bit. "Then what do you want me to do?" Dream asked. "I don't want you to do anything..." Tommy said. 

"I'm taking you to see Wilbur. Just to get your wounds clean. I can cover for you with your sight for as long as I can but they are going to find out eventually." Dream gently spoke. "Why are you helping me? We are suppose to be enemies." Tommy asked letting Dream carry him. 

"Because Tommy, you are just a teenager. Deny it all you want but you are still a kid. Not even you deserve this. Besides I don't want to be enemies anymore it's just hard not to be when there are constant wars, arguments, feuds, battles, whatever you want to call them." Dream answered. 

Tommy stayed silent as Dream walked up to the van and found Wilbur. "Holy shit! Tommy what happened?!" Wilbur asked taking the teenager who he considered to be his little brother in his arms. 

"I got cornered by some mobs. Thankfully Dream was there to help me when he was." Tommy lied looking in Dream's general direction with a smile. Wilbur looked at Tommy then at Dream. "Thank you Dream for helping him." Wilbur said. 

Dream nods "I'll take my leave now." Wilbur nodded as Dream left the van. 

Wilbur set Tommy down and cleaned up the cuts bandaging them up. "Thanks Wil." Tommy said. "You're welcome Tommy. Now go get some rest." Wilbur said.

Tommy nods and successfully makes it out of the van and heads to his house to sleep.