Sapnap

"Dream, how are you doing?" Eret asked as they were walking through the forest. "I'm doing okay for the most part." Dream answered as they kept walking.

Most of their walk was silent, not sure of what to say to the other since they barely interacted with one another. "So, you and George?" Eret asked. "What about us?" Dream asked, slightly turning as he examined a tree.

"Are you two dating? You guys have been around each other a lot recently." Eret stated. "Yeah we are together." Dream said. "Really!? Honestly it's about time it happened." Eret said with a chuckle.

"He went this way." Dream said, pointing to Sapnap's direction.

Eret nods and they walk a little longer following the path.

After about another two hours go by before they were about to start heading back until they heard a muffled scream coming from a cave. "Over there." Dream said pointing to the cave.

They walked over to the cave's entrance.

"Sapnap!" Eret yelled. "Eret?! Dream?! What are you guys doing here?" Sapnap asked, shocked. "Looking for you. Everyone is out looking for you." Dream said. "Now what happened?" Dream asked, interrupting him.

"Got cornered after being in a really tight situation fell down a cliff afterwards and broke my leg." Sapnap explained. "Let's get you back." Eret stated. Dream heard the hissing of a spider and the groan of a zombie outside the cave as he hid. From the mobs so did Sapnap and Eret.

"It might be best if we wait until morning to leave." Dream said. Eret nods and covers the entrance. "Who said I wanted to go back?" Sapnap asked.

"Don't be an idiot Sapnap. You're hurt." Dream said. "Maybe I deserve it after what I did to Tommy." Sapnap quietly snapped. Dream took a step back from Sapnap a bit shocked by his response.

"Sapnap, just come back with us. Dream and George have been worried sick about you. Everyone has been out looking for you." Eret said. "Alright then why isn't George with Dream?" Sapnap snapped.

"I asked him to stay behind with Tommy and Tubbo to keep them safe." Dream answered. Sapnap leaned back against the wall crossing his arms not saying another word. Dream sighs but slowly sits down holding his side with a small groan coming from him.

Eret stood between the two friends in awkward silence. No words were spoken between any of them. "How's Tommy?" Sapnap suddenly asked.

"He's okay, when we found him he was pretty banged up but he is okay." Dream answered. Sapnap nodded his head "Good," he leaned against the wall closing his eyes like he was gonna go to sleep.

Eret follows shortly after and goes to sleep which leaves Dream.