Return

The following morning Dream and Eret woke up to find Sapnap already awake. Both men stood up and carefully picked up the younger one. They made their way through the forest before finally coming up on L'Manberg.

They had brought Sapnap to see Niki for his injuries and to clean them up. George ran up to Dream and hugged him tight. "I'm fine Georgie. Eret kept me out of trouble." he said with a chuckle.

They heard Eret chuckle in the background. "How's Sapnap? Is he okay?" George asked looking up at Dream.

"For the most part yes, Sapnap is just fine. He has a broken leg but he'll be just fine." Dream spoke. George smiles before going over to Sapnap to check on him, himself.

While Geoge was doing that Dream walked over to Tommy to find Wilbur already there talking to his vice president. "Hello Dream." Wilbur greeted. "Hi Wilbur, do you mind if I talk to Tommy for a bit?" Dream asked.

"No not at all." Wilbur said getting up. "I'll be back to check on you later Tommy." Wilbur said. "Okay Wil." Tommy said.

Wilbur walked out and Dream took his seat next to Tommy.

"How are you feeling?" Dream asked. "A bit better not gonna lie." Tommy said.

"That's good, how about mentally?" Dream asked. "Mentally I'm doing better but I am still confused how I'm gonna move around?" Tommy asked.

"That I'll help you with once you are better and you can walk around." Dream spoke. "Something's been bothering me though. How are Eret and Bad not blind and they both have white eyes?" Tommy asked curiously.

"Eret and Bad weren't cursed. Bad is part demon so he has naturally pure white eyes. Eret I can't exactly tell you. I'm not sure myself." Dream explained. "Do you wear your mask to hide the fact that you are blind?" Tommy asked.

"Yes and no. I wear my mask to hide it. But, I also wear my mask because it's for privacy. I have only shown George really." Dream said. "You know they will find out eventually right." Tommy said.

"I know and right now they don't so we can keep it that way." Dream said in a slightly stern voice.

"Did you find Sapnap?" Tommy asked again. "Yeah we did. He is okay, he just had a broken leg. So, he'll be fine." Dream explained.

Tommy nods before laying back down. "Get some rest Tommy. I'll come by tomorrow." Dream said before leaving the room to let Tommy sleep.