Strange

Wilbur has noticed that Tommy had been acting strange and Dream knew why.

"Wilbur? You said you wanted to speak to me?" Tommy asked, looking the taller brits direction. "I want to know Tommy what's going on with you. You aren't okay and Dream is in on it. Now what is it?"

"Nothing Wil don't worry about it." Tommy answered.

Wilbur sighed he knew how stubborn Tommy was and didn't want to force an answer out of him.

"I know something is wrong Tommy you don't have to tell but, if you ever need anything you come and talk to me. Okay?" Wilbur said.

Tommy nods "I will Wilbur." he walked out of the van again walking away from it. Once he was far enough away from it he looked down at the ground and left his eyes swell up with tears. He leaned against the walls of L'Manberg burying his face in his knees while hugging his legs to his chest.

"Tommy?" the young brits head immediately shot up and in the direction of the voice. "T-Tubbo?" he asked.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" Tubbo asked, sitting next to him. "Nothing, don't worry about it Tubbo."Tommy answered flatly. "You have been acting really strange recently Tommy. We are all worried about you. We want to know what is going on with you. We know we can't force it out of you but I want you to know we are here for you Tommy. I'm here for you." Tubbo gently said. Laying a hand on his shoulder.

Tommy weakly smiles "Thanks Tubbo."

Meanwhile, Dream was sorting through some of the enchanted books that they had so he could try and find something for Tommy. "Dream? What exactly are you looking for?" George asked as he walked into the community house.

"I'm just sorting through everything. Why?" Dream asked, turning to the shorter brunette. "You've been in here searching through those books for about two days now." he answered. Dream sets the book down then walks over to George.

"Let's go I believe Wilbur wants to speak with today." Dream said. George gently sighs before nodding his head. They walked out of the community house and towards L'Manberg. "Dream, can we talk real quick?" Sapnap asked, walking up to Dream.

"Sure." Dream answered turning to him motioning George to go ahead of him.

"Tommy?" Tubbo asked him. They were both sitting at the wall chatting, cracking jokes, and just being playful. "Yeah Tubbo?" he asked. "Thank you for being my best friend. I don't know what I would do without you." Tubbo said.

Tommy looked in Tubbo's direction and smiled at him. "Thanks Tubbo." Tommy smiled.

"You did what?!" they heard someone yell. "That sounded like Dream." Tubbo said. "You go ahead. I'll be there in just a second." Tommy said.

Tubbo nods and stands up to go get Wilbur and the others.