Plan

"Where has he gone too?" Dream asked sitting at a table with Wilbur. "No one knows for sure. Other than he just disappeared into the forest." Wilbur answered.

"I want search parties looking for him." Dream said from the opposite side of the table. Wilbur slowly nods before standing up to inform the others.

"Dream? Are you doing okay?" George asked, sitting next to him. "Yeah, I'll just feel a little bit better when I know that Sapnap is okay." Dream answered honestly. George nods "I'm sure he is okay. It's Sapnap after all." George said, trying to lift his boyfriend's spirit.

Dream gently smiles at him before slowly standing up. George helped him stay balanced as they walked over to Tommy's bedside.

"Then Wilbur and Fundy we- Oh hey Dream hey George." Tubbo said turning to the two after hearing the door open. "Hey Tubbo, how are you and Tommy doing?" George asked. "We are fine." Tommy answered slowly sitting up.

"That's great to hear." George said, helping Dream sit down. "What has everyone in a twist?" Tommy asked curiously.

"We are trying to find Sapnap. He disappeared into the forest and no one has seen him since." Dream explained. "Can I help find him?" Tubbo asked.

"No you need to stay here with Tommy. Wilbur, Fundy, Eret, and the others will be looking for him. Me and George will most likely be out there too." Dream said. "You aren't going anywhere." George said. Dream was about to argue when he could feel the slight glare George was giving him and he shut his mouth.

"Ha!" Tubbo laughed. "What happened?" Tommy asked. "Dream is being an idiot." George said. "I am not!" Dream defended with a chuckle.

"Anyways we will leave you guys alone. Tommy get some more rest you need it." Dream suggested. Tommy slowly nods and George helps Dream to his feet as they walk out.

Dream groaned as he laid down on the bed in a separate room so George could change the bandages. "Dream?" George asked. "Hm?" he hummed quietly. "C-Can you take off your mask?" George asked almost nervously.

Dream nods slowly reaching up and untying the gentle knot and removes it from his face placing it to the side but close enough if someone walks in on them. George gently smiled at Dream before slightly raising the hoodie to clean around the wound and bandage it again.

Dream sighed a bit feeling the tension in his body disappear when George finished. "I'm sorry if I hurt you." George said.

"What? No, no you didn't hurt me at all." Dream said with a gentle smile.

A knock was heard on the door when George helped Dream sit up and he put his mask on. George walked over and answered the door seeing Wilbur and letting him in. "Wilbur, any luck on finding him?" Dream asked.

"No, I don't mean to ask this of you Dream but we might need your help. You are great at tracking and you might be the only one to track him down." Wilbur stated. Dream sighs when he looks in George's direction. "Can me and George talk about it first then we will tell you?" Dream asked.

"Of course." Wilbur said before leaving the room.

"So here are the options I don't go and we risk something happening or I go." Dream said. "Dream I care about you and Sapnap too but you're hurt. I don't want to risk you getting hurt even more. You know I love you too much to see in worse condition." George said sitting next to Dream as he removed his mask again.

"George, Sapnap could be in trouble or hurt. I don't want to leave him out there. It's already been about three days since anyone has seen him. We both know I have survived much worse than this." Dream said.

George sighed a little bit. "Then I'm coming with you."

"No, I need you here with Tommy and Tubbo. To keep them safe with Niki." Dream explained. George looked down as Dream turned and gently placed his hand under his chin making him look at him.

"I promise you I'll be careful and I won't go off on my own." Dream said. "Promise?" George asked. Dream placed his head against George's "I promise." Dream said again. George slowly nods as Dream gently steals a small kiss.