Search

"Hey Eret?" George asked. "Yes George?"

"I've been thinking, what if Dream knows what Tommy feels like?" George asked. "What do you mean?" Fundy asked, sitting next to them while Tubbo was resting. "What if Dream knows how Tommy feels?" Goeorge asked again.

"Are you trying to ask what if Dream is blind as well?" Fundy asked. George nodded his head "What if he is. That would explain the fact why he can't see through the mask." George said. "But, how can he get around so easily?" Eret asked.

"I don't know." George answered.

"Tommy!" Wilbur called out as he searched around. Dream was moving around the forest with ease looking for Tommy hopefully before the night came. "Dream look." Wilbur said.

Dream walked over to Wilbur crouching down next to him. "Tommy has been through here." Wilbur said. Dream heard the growl of a zombie nearby. "We should get going before we get surrounded." "Agreed," Wilbur spoke.

Tommy leaned against a tree panting barely able to get away from the mobs. It was stupid of him to run away but he didn't want the pity from his friends. Sapnap ratted him out to everyone. Everyone knows what happened. Everyone knows he's blind. They would give him pity.

Why didn't Dream give him any pity? Why didn't Dream give him pity when he found out. "Tommy?!" He heard Wibur yell.

They are looking for me? Tommy asked himself. Of course they are! They are your friends. Tubbo probably misses you and is worried. He thought again.

"Dream! We can stay here and there are too many of them." Wilbur said. "They are after Tommy! That's why! I'll hold them off while you go find Tommy." Dream said. Wilbur nodded and ran off.

"It couldn't be possible could it?" Fundy asked "Dream is smart, and a natural hunter. Even if Dream was also blind then I would bet he'd be able to survive with his survival skills. We all know Dream has this incredible sense of hearing so it could definitely be possible." Eret said.

"That would explain a lot of Dream's behavior sometimes." George answered. "What do you mean?" Eret asked. "Dream would always look in different directions if he heard something that no one else heard." George answered.

"How's Tubbo?" Niki asked walking in. "He's been asleep since they left to look for Tommy." George answered.

Tubbo sitting in the windowsill waiting. He was waiting to see Wilbur and Dream walk out of the forest with Tommy. He missed his best friend. He watched patiently as the moon made itself known and brought the night along with it.

"Please come back Tommy..." Tubbo mumbled quietly.

"Tommy!" Wilbur yelled running over to the teenager. "W-Wilbur?" Tommy asked weakly. "Don't worry Tommy I got you. It's okay." Wilbur said, gently picking him up. "Come on let's get you home." Wilbur said.

It was hard for Tommy to understand him; he was barely conscious, having a hard time trying to stay awake.

Dream collapsed to his knees having only his shoulder to stable him from falling to the ground completely. He heard footsteps and immediately stood up. "You found him?" Dream asked. "Yeah now let's go before more show up."

Wilbur led the way back as Dream was falling behind a little bit. "Dream, are you okay?" Wilbur asked looking back.

Dream leaned against a tree panting a bit. "Yeah I'm...fine. Just get Tommy back." Dream answered. "Drea-" "Go Wilbur, I'll be fine." Dream said motioning Wilbur to go.

Wilbur sighed then nodded before bringing Tommy back to L'Manberg. Dream slid down the tree holding his left side in pain. He felt his blood seep onto his hand as leaned his head back to regain his breath so he could continue.

Wilbur burst through the door holding the injured teen. "Oh my god!" Niki said. "Niki, can you help him?" Wilbur asked. "Yes, lay him down." Niki ordered. "Where's Dream?" George asked standing up.

"He's still in the forest. I think he's hurt." Wilbur answered. "Well come on! I'll go with you to get him." George said. Wilbur nodded and then took off back into the forest.

Dream tried to stand up when he heard the fast footsteps approach him. "Dream?! Are you okay?" George asked. "I'll be fine." Dream answered with a shortness in breath. "Come on let's get you back." Wilbur said putting one arm over his shoulder and his own arm around Dream's waist to support his weight.

George carefully pressed his hand against his wounded side to stop the bleeding while they took him back.