Truth

"What do you mean it's your fault!?" Dream yelled at Sapnap. ""What the fuck do you think it means?!" Sapnap yelled back. At this point Wilbur, Fundy, Niki, George, Tubbo, and Eret were there listening and Tommy was listening from a distance.

"Dream calm down." George said coming between the two. Dream was glaring daggers at Sapnap. "Now what happened?" George asked. "Go ahead tell them! Tell them what you did to a teenager!" Dream said.

"What's wrong with Tommy?" Wilbur asked knowing exactly who he was talking about. "Tommy is blind. That's why he has been acting strange and it's my fault." Sapnap said. "WHAT?!"everyone except Dream yelled.

"What did you do?" Wilbur growled walking up to the raven haired American. "We got into a fight. In the Holy Land. I don't know how it happened but it did."

Tubbo didn't say anything; he just looked at Sapnap shocked. "H-He's blind?" Tubbo asked. "You knew, didn't you Dream? Why didn't you tell us?" Wilbur asked.

"He didn't want me to tell you. He didn't want to tell you. Tommy did not want anyone's pity." Dream answered looking at them. Tubbo turned away and left wanting to go back to Tommy.

"I can't believe you would do that!" Dream said looking back at Sapnap. "How the hell was I supposed to know!?" Sapnap asked. "You got defensive! You always do! I understand that they were your fish but you also killed his horse, and Henry!" Dream said. "You dont think I realize that!" Sapnap yelled.

"I can't believe he's blind... He's just a kid..." Wilbur said looking down. "Where was the fight?" Fundy asked. "A-At the Holy Land." Sapnap answered. Dream stood there speechless. "I-" Dream stopped himself.

"Wilbur!!" Tubbo yelled. "Tubbo, what is it?" Wilbur asked.

"Tommy is gone!" Tubbo said "He's what?!" Fundy asked. "What do we do?" Wilbur asked looking at Dream.

"Me and Wilbur will go after Tommy. George, Fundy, and Niki keep Tubbo calm. Sapnap-" Sapnap cut Dream off "I don't want to be involved. I've already done enough." he said before disappearing into the forest.

"Dream be careful please." George said, gently hugging him. "Don't worry George I will. Keep Tubbo safe." Dream said gently hugging him gently pressing his head against George's

George looked up at the smiley-mask in that moment he started to question how Dream could even see out of it. The eyes of the mask weren't seen through and they weren't cutouts either.

"Come on Wilbur let's go." Dream said motioning Wilbur to follow him. "Please bring Tommy back." Tubbo said to Dream. Wilbur and Dream nod their heads and left in the direction Tommy most likely followed.