A treebros wedding

So, I started this oneshot back in August and after a while, I stopped, but I gathered up the motivation to finish it, so enjoy! Also, if there's any typos, it's probably because I just downloaded Grammarly and it corrected things I didn't want it to correct, so blame Grammarly for any mistakes. It's 2564 words, so be prepared.

"Well, what about the photographer?"

"They'll be there two hours before the ceremony and they'll stay for the reception."

"Cake?"

"It'll be there, Evan. White frosting with flowers on the outside and rainbow layers on the inside."

"What about-"

"Evan," Connor rested his hand on top of his fiancé's, "tomorrow is going to be perfect."

Evan smiled and got up from his seat on the couch. "Alright, I'm gonna go put dinner in. Your parents and Zoe are still coming, right?"

"Yep, and I assume your mom, Paul, and Jeremy is too?"

"My mom is, Paul is working late and Jeremy has something with Michael that they weren't able to cancel."

"Alright, I'm gonna run to the wine store, I'll be back."

~Tim Skippe~

The noise of polite conversation between both families filled the living room.

"Dinner!" Connor called.

Everyone flooded into the dining room and sat in front of their plate.

"Babe, grab the bottle of wine, please."

He nodded, grabbing the bottle from the fridge and pouring all of them a glass.

"Okay," Zoe started, rising from her chair, "I want to take a minute to make a toast to Evan and Connor. Without Evan, I have a feeling my brother wouldn't be here today. Without him, there would be a lot of things that wouldn't have happened; Connor going to therapy, Connor becoming clean for almost six years, the four of us becoming closer, and most importantly, him being happy. Evan brought my brother back to us all and without him," Zoe wiped a stray tear away from her eye, "we wouldn't be a family again. I love you, Connor." The two siblings put down their glasses and shared a hug.

"To Evan and Connor!" Their parents cheered.

The dinner Evan had made was fantastic, and after, the couple decided to let their family take a look at their finalized plans for tomorrow.

The evening went smoothly, that was until Larry had chosen to comment on how 25 was too young not in fact the 'perfect age to get married.' Little did they know, that simple, unintentionally hurtful comment would start a war between the two Murphy's.

Heidi was the first to leave since she had to work early that morning, and so she could be ready for the ceremony tomorrow, so when the war between father and son started, it was just the Murphy's left.

"Just fuck off, dad! Will you let me be happy for once in my life!"

At this point, Zoe and Cynthia had locked themselves in their car.

"Connor Murphy-"

"What? What were you gonna say? You know what, I don't even care, cause guess what, as of tomorrow, I'm not a Murphy anymore! So fuck you!"